Sonic Discussion

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I’m kind of mad at myself for not getting these (or just Shadow) when I first saw them earlier this year on eBay.  
fullfull  
I know they’re from Joypolis in Japan and come in two sizes, but no one has said where they got them, nor have I seen any on eBay, Yahoo Auctions Japan, or any other Japanese site.

Grr.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@LightningBolt  
Awwww… What an adorable genocidal maniac! (J/K) ;)

Shadow still hasn’t been shown as an NPC assist trophy for “Super Smash Brothers Ultimate,” so many are speculating he’s an echo fighter for Sonic. If he is, I can’t wait to see all the butthurt over that.

Frankly, I’d like to see Metal Sonic as an alternative costume for Sonic, much like the costumes Mario, Link, Wario, Zero Samus, ect. have.  
Also, sense Jun Senoue has been confirmed to be working on the soundtrack, (making a Megaman 4 remix, go check it out on Ultimate’s official site) I hope we get some new Sonic remixes.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Y’know, as good as Mania is, it’s not my favorite 2D Sonic game. That honor goes to Rush Adventure.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Y’know, as good as Mania is, it’s not my favorite 2D Sonic game. That honor goes to Rush Adventure.

Huh, figured this would’ve been pretty controversial…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Would you say that the DS version of Colors counts as “Sonic Rush 3”, since it’s more or less the same style of gameplay, just without the trick system and a few other tweaks?
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
You know, I downloaded the ROM files for the Sonic Advance trilogy a few months ago, but I haven’t gotten around to playing them…

I found the first two fun when I used to have physical copies (though I usually hit a brick wall at Sky Canyon in Advance 2 and was never able to be Advance 1 either), but I’ve never actually played Advance 3 at all. People seem to think that one is the weakest due to the level design not being as great though.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Jarkes  
My favorite is the second one, since it introduces some story plot. The first one I played it so many times, I already know where all the emeralds are hidden.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
Dunno if I have a favorite 2D game. I like Rush Adventure a lot too, but I also like Advance 3 and Sonic 2. I’m not as big on Mania and 3K like most people are, but I still like them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide