Steven Universe

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Scrabbleman  
I thought you wouldn’t let me after last year.

They could have expanded for more seasons instead of rushing things out, then Eden Sher would have gotten more roles if her Sue Heck spinoff is as DOA as the Marvel New Warriors series.

But yeah, we are getting off topic right now lol.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
After seeing a post by connversehub on Instagram, I felt like something has calmed me down after CVH refuted the misinformation of a future SUF episode:

SPOILERS BECAUSE LEAK AUDIO AND SHIT

Connverse won’t be sunk. I feel like the whole idea of “Steven being a Simp and being rejected by Connie” was actually Connie turning down his sudden marriage proposal due to both of them still being too young to get married. I would be bittersweetly relieved if they don’t break up because of his outburst and her rejecting of the proposal and in the future (maybe in a timeskip ending) he will try again.

I feel like CN is turning things around after the anti-romance shit that Regular Show and Adventure Time brought.
Background Pony #BF5D
I wonder if there going to ask Rebecca Sugar to do Steven Universe Specials for HBO Max ?
Background Pony #4628
Steven Universe missed an opportunity to have Mike Nelson voice a political opponent of Mayor Dewey, who’s voiced by Joel Hodgson, and having the city divided between supporters of Dewey and supporters of his opponent, as a reference to the Joel vs. Mike debates.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide