Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Cyborg_pony  
If Hillary made it such and the shitlords obliged her, then it became an alt-right meme. That’s it.  
It has zero ties to the alt-right anyways, anyone can say they’re kekistaini it’s using there “poor minority” rhetoric at them, because of the ethnic country of Kekistain.

And who exactly came up with the “kek” meme?  
That’s right, /pol/.  
Those guys at the playground were using shock comedy, inside jokes, and sarcasm to further some sort of political goal. If that’s not alt-right, then i don’t know what is.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@BadgingBadger  
So you’re saying others can’t use it because “alt-right”?

That seems really shallow thinking. What if it turned out Spencer liked My Little Pony, would you suddenly declare that alt-right and demand people shut down fan sites?

And you have no proof that were pushing a “political goal” other then being told they were by a heavily bias source. Why don’t you ask them what they were doing, since they said it was get together with fellow internet friends, gathers just also political and shouldn’t happen unless they’re of the pure political opinion?

You literally sound like you want to suck the fun from everything, and everyone because you personally hate something. You actually sound like an authoritarian from any other point in history

“Don’t listen to rock, it’s the devil’s music!”  
“Don’t play D&D That leads to Satin!”  
“Don’t play games it’ll turn you into a violent sexist!”  
“Don’t say Kek it’ll turn you into the Alt-right!!”
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@BadgingBadger
So you’re saying others can’t use it because “alt-right”?
That seems really shallow thinking. What if it turned out Spencer liked My Little Pony, would you suddenly declare that alt-right and demand people shut down fan sites?

Sir, nowhere did i advocate for censorship. Take a chill pill.  
You literally sound like you want to suck the fun from everything, and everyone because you personally hate something. You actually sound like an authoritarian from any other point in history

It’s not something i personally hate. It’s something a lot of americans can agree is offensive.  
Plus, they weren’t using “kek” as a harmless meme – they were, in this situation, using “kek” in the alt-right political sense of the word. They were using it to make a political statement, no matter how weird. It’s easy to distinguish it from people who are using “kek” as a response to, say, something silly happening on the screen of a comedic youtube video.

Boy, that was sure… something i didn’t expect.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@BadgingBadger  
You’re still going through sign before the advocation of censorship. At least know that.

Also, If I recall you live in Brizil, so I wouldn’t sit there and say “a lot of Americans can agree is offensive” We’re more shitlordy here and we know a joke when we see it. Again, that’s how something like the Comics Code Authority, the ESRB and other organizations came about.

You don’t know, you just assume to know.

And you still haven’t proven they were using it as a political statement.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
You don’t know, you just assume to know.

Just like you assume to know everything about Sweden’s society?  
Don’t discredit me just because i’m a foreigner. That would hamper political discussion heavily.  
“a lot of Americans can agree is offensive”

People over there are not offended at certain shitlords touting the nazi salute to Trump, using an outdated conspiracy theory on jews, denying the holocaust, and occasionally advocating for crusades? They are not offended at a bunch of immature adolescents scaring children off a playground for a cause mixing shits and giggles with shock value?  
What sort of fucked up place do you live in?  
And you still haven’t proven they were using it as a political statement.

They were using it to further their own parodization of identity politics through kekistanism.  
One could say that the mere shock expressed by witnesses of their act is a political action. Shocking to evaluate people’s opinions and double standards on free speech. Just saying.
Cyborg_pony

@BadgingBadger  
They say the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, so are you positive it wasn’t just a group of guys having fun at a public park

@Dr. Eggman  
Do you have any vids of them scream at children? So far it’s all just hearsay by people that religiously dislike them.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Cyborg_pony  
“Having fun”?  
Are you serious with this?  
“Nah, i’m just supporting primarily xenophobic politicians as a joke.”  
“Nah, i’m just arming myself to shoot up a mosque because i wanna have fun”. It could happen.  
Same with this.  
“Nah, i’m just potentially traumatizing those children ironically.”
Cyborg_pony

@Dr. Eggman  
So you just want to lump them in with people that troll online?

All I know from what I’ve heard is there were police guards around so if anyone thought the children were in danger they would have said something, there has been no report of any abuse and/or harassment of children in on the day of this accruing the day they had met up. All this talk about “traumatizing” without evidence of it just seems like an excuse to point finger and wave the morality flag don’t you think?
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
@Cyborg_pony

Lump them in? No, I should think not.

I’m not talking about conservatives as a whole, I’m talking about the far-fringe alt-right. I know plenty of conservatives who aren’t extreme or hateful, and who readily distance themselves from these radicals, so I’m not implicating them at all.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
just seems like an excuse to point finger and wave the morality flag

We need some sort of morality in political discourse, or else everyone resorts to memes and jokes and ends up not convincing anyone else.  
Me, you, Dr, Eggman, we are all abiding by a certain sense of morality in this debate – non-aggression, non-coercion, and not making useless jokes. It’s a poor excuse for a debate regulator, seeming as we still froth at the mouth at certain times, but it’s there.  
Now, i’m not advocating for censorship of the alt-right in this occasion. I am only demonstrating that morality is favourable when debating something as serious as politics.
Cyborg_pony

@Dr. Eggman  
I didn’t say anything about Right or conservatives, plus, I don’t even know any of the ones there who were. No one’s provided any names.

I only know of one which is Veemonroh a Romanian Youtuber who many people lied about during the twitter Drama isn’t right-wing, I’m fairly certain his liberal Not to say there weren’t any right-wing people but they weren’t all right-wing as they are a very diverse group of friends.

I strictly was talking about trolls in general, and how many are just saying these people were doing was “horrible” and “won’t someone think of the children!?” when there’s no evidence to say children were in any harm.

Just guys at a public park dicking around like a bunch or internet idiots would.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Cyborg_pony  
Neither was the comment you made up there assuming that i wanted to censor people based on the jokes they make.  
Stop trying to divert attention. I have admitted that it is a poor excuse for a moral inhibitor. I have assumed that we froth at the mouth sometimes. Heck, i myself have made some ill-thought comments before.

So, why don’t you admit to your mistakes at least for once? It seems to me that you’re always about them, them them. You rarely associate yourself with the problematic members of your own wing, and, when people demand you to, you try to justify or downplay their actions or potential for disruption.
Cyborg_pony

@BadgingBadger  
Oh no that’s were you’re wrong, I didn’t assume anything. Look back at my comment, did I say you were wanted to censor? I only said you had the exact sounding of the type that do end of censoring, sort of a “hey, you sound like these people you tend to be against”

Also, I’d like to note: There was a gay pride rally the same time they “Kekistainis” were at the park and hoisted a flag in the same park, No then, is that not forwarding their political agenda, or just doing the same as what they were doing and having fun?

As of right know, I haven’t seen this flag, and only go by what I’ve heard. I’m going to watch the video over again to see if I can’t locate the park location, and see if there’s a picture of it, however, I’m not under the impression the flag was to further anything, but if they did why are they allowed to put their flag in a park near children and if so why?

Remember; I don’t care they put a flag there. No one seem alarmed or harmed and no authorities where involved.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -C.S Lewis  
This moralistic grandstanding that is coming from the democrats is gonna cost them DEARLY. YouTube is about to suffer a long protracted decline because of its 1984 themed policy change. Twitter is already a censorious shithole. I would rather live under robber barons that don’t mess with my rights including my right to free speech then with the democrats and other authoritarian ideologues that want to silence me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide