Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Cyborg_pony  
The problem here is that Neutralgrey isn’t “hating on America”. He’s hating on the way it is being handled and led.  
It doesn’t disqualify him as, at least, a guy with pride in his country. I hate all the political scandals, corruption, and politically unsavvy citizens in my country, but i’m still proud of being a brazilian deep inside.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Cyborg_pony  
You’ve either living in a cave or you’re a political hack. When Obama was president you had a lot of people from Red states making the claim that America is weak thanks to Obama and some even made the absurd claim that he crippled our army.

The truth is that whenever a Republican is sitting in the White House, Democrats accuse him of ruining the country. When a Democrat is sitting in the White House, Republicans accuse him of ruining the country. Heck, why else do you think Trump’s motto was “Make America Great Again”? Its because of what I just pointed out.

Many Americans are just partisan hacks, like you. You’re dripping with hatred for the left, you’re always trying to bait leftists into saying the right words so you can pounce on them. You’re always looking for a fight is what I’m saying.

@Dr. Eggman  
He always does that
Valerie Shimmerwing
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I was looking into Voter ID laws and was disturbed by what I found out.

Here is a video summarizing the findings that has some humour:  
Voting

“Too long, didn’t watch” version:  
–Voter ID laws had prevented voter impersonation, but not voter fraud.  
–Voter IDs are not received by everyone who is eligible due to the offices not being open for most of the time and the offices asking for unnecessary materials such as the death certificate of a husband.  
–Some of the lawmakers (e.g. Representative Debbie Riddle of Texas) who had proposed such bills had committed voter impersonation and fraud themselves by taking advantage of their position in which they had used other legislators’ voting boxes.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Hypnosryan  
that better be sarcasm. School and College are institutions where you get ready for the real world. NOT FUCKING DAYCARE CENTERS! If you get to choose your grade whats the point in going? It becomes a worthless endeavor to get a degree if you are told you pass even though you are really not passing in actuality.
Valerie Shimmerwing

@neutralgrey  
There is a lot of things in the USA most people don’t know about that would turn any foreigner away, ranging from civil forfeiture to multilevel marketing, a fancy name for a pyramid scheme, to special districts to Washington D.C. having no right to vote (Their slogan: Taxation without representation.).
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Shirani  
>one professor has a stress reduction course means the destruction of western civilization

Excuse me while I witness your precious skeptic community fight over the Holocaust
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide