Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #DA8C

I mean, you’re not wrong, but lord knows there’s a great number of Republicans in denial “Centrist Democrats” who’s either complicit or sitting off to the side jealous that the Reps beat them to it.
Background Pony #E7F1
@Dustcan  
And the GOP literally destroyed American democracy with their corrupt, Dark money focused way of doing things  
And because of them, I live in fear of the next freedom they’ll take away, They ruined my home country America.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #DA8C  
Thing is, though, gerrymandering giveth and gerrymandering taketh away. The point is to maximize the number of seats you hold, which means you’re holding them by very slim majorities. If there is even a slight movement in the other direction, you may end up losing a lot more seats than you would otherwise. Usually the risk is worth it, but when you have a historically unpopular slumlord-cum-reality star weighing your party down…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Trump administration wants to scale back a program that protects undocumented family members of active-duty troops from being deported, according to attorneys familiar with those plans.
The attorneys are racing to submit applications for what is known as parole in place after hearing from the wives and loved ones of deployed soldiers who have been told that option is “being terminated.”
The protections will only be available under rare circumstances, the lawyers said they’ve been told.
“It’s going to create chaos in the military,” said Margaret Stock, an immigration attorney who represents recruits and veterans in deportation proceedings. “The troops can’t concentrate on their military jobs when they’re worried about their family members being deported.”

So much for Respect the Troops.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@dissociativity

Or the left’s obsession with Tulsi Gabbard…being a “russian agent” apparently. I guess two tours of active duty in Iraq doesn’t account for shit these days when it comes to loyalty to the republic, eh?
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@dissociativity  
Creeped out? Yes.

Surprised? Not especially. The American right has historically had a tendency to identify with leading figures first and issues second (see their tendency to excuse anything, including flagrant breaches of their avowed beliefs, so long as it’s their guy doing it), so it’s logical to expect them to apply this to their opposition and focus on attempting to take down notable personalties in the opposing camp. Creationists have been doing this forever, as if convincing people that Darwin supposedly recant his views on his deathbed or something would somehow disprove evolutionary biology.

@Dustcan  
Case in point.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Derpy Whooves

Michael Tracey’s twitter feed. Note that I’m using “Russian agent” in the same sense as the TDS media, in that anyone not blindly hostile towards Putin or Russia is obviously getting support directly from the Kremlin. Similar to how on the radical right anyone who disagrees with them is obviously supported by Soros and The Jews™.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Someone who advocates for public broadcasting isn’t strictly a “leftist” and may be comparable more to the left-liberals of the New Deal era. That said I never knew who this guy is until now either. Usually when someone says “left” I may think about the Majority Report as being part of that mainstream-ish independent media left. Not some literally who lib type. Noam Chomsky might be a better leftist figure in this case as he at least relates to Tracy in that he’s written books critiquing the media over all from the left.
newsketches
Artist -

Any opinions on how the tonights debate? I havent watched it just yet but from what I’ve heard kamala came out on top, which I really hope not, seeing how little empathy she has on civil rights issues.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide