Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

They’ll just responsor it again. Dems have a super majority there and control the top 3 exec spots. And since Oregon isn’t doing an election this year they have all the time in the world. Not that dems are at risk of losing their majority, especially with the SC ruling that gerrymandering is perfectly fine because an idiot and a rapist said so.

If dems are smart, they’ll tie the bill to a Republican talking point and be like “pick your poison”.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

As far as I can tell they can’t bring it up again within this session’s timeframe…whatever that means. And the Reps have found their golden goose to both stopping Climate Change discussion and not doing their jobs, which they’ll probably repeat the next time something that’ll be beneficial comes up.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@ExtreVile

If you mean it like that then I’unno. I get the impression the DNC is rooting for Hillary Biden again, but there’s been no obvious scales tipping like last time, and certainly no Wikileaks revealing an intent to tip the scales.

We’ll probably have to wait until the herd of Dem candidates get thinned a little.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@newsketches

Works for me. As long as it comes to Warren, Harris, Sanders or Yang then I think it’ll be a good selection.

O’Rourke seemed like a good candidate back when he was running against Ted Cruz, but recent revelations about his cozying up hard to Big Oil and not really doing much else soured my opinion, and Buttitigiege seems to be all luster and no substance. The fact that he’s willing to let his own city go to shit so he can focus on his presidential run is really hurting his appeal further.

Most of the others barely made a name for themselves, but honestly the sooner Biden gets lost the better it’d be.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@ExtreVile

It started with a rando who randomly tossed a milkshake he happened to have at one of the Brexit(?) leaders when he walked by him. It’s been a bit of a meme and “acceptable” way to protest White Supremacy in Britain. It incidentally turned out to be a pretty clever rebuttal both on the grounds that ruins the image of their leaders by showing these “strong men” looking pitiful and works on a meme level on account that the Alt-Right trying to turn milk of all things as a symbol of their purity. Now it’s more a symbol of their humiliation.

Hey white supremacists, shut up and mull over this. Would you rather people protest you by treating you like speed bumps instead? You’re welcome.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide