Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And it’s in this moment I realize I’ve been doing what I’ve been accusing Biden of doing with Harris. Imma lay off talking about her until I can start saying things more sensitively.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

All you see is her race, and that’s what you’re trying to make this discussion about — you’re fucking race baiting.

I see her race, because it appears to be one of the main factors of dems choosing her.  
If you have something to say about the Dem VP choice besides yet more bitching about what race she is then do it.

I am “bitching” about dems “pulling Obama” again tho.  
If all you’re going to contribute to this is yet more bitching about her ‘skin colour’ then go be an asshole online somewhere else. XD

I am not an asshole here.  
@MethidMan  
Good for you.  
@Dustcan  
This looks like self-censorship to me.  
Don’t do this to yourself - remember, that politicians are arseholes who are not above using “race card” to win an election.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Metro_Offset  
Yeah, the elections of 2020 will be hilarious, to say the least XD

I have noticed that recently derpibooru has a problem with images.  
Anyone else seem to have this problem? (or is it just me and my shitty browser…)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

All my contribution to this thread in the last 24 hours have been talking about Harris’ race. Even when I mention her record it was still done with a framing of her skin color.

I’ve been reducing her to just her race, and that’s not cool.
NeonThriller

I heard a massive solar flare could happen, I can’t post the link because I’m using a shitty device right now, But I guess electricity is going away forever
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@Sky2000  
No it’s not. Even if there was a massive solar flare, which there won’t be. Electricity would still flow through critical infrastructure and the power grid would eventually be repaired.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@MethidMan  
I live in a town with some hardcore Trump supporters(yes believe it or not some California counties have those, it’s why Orange County is getting its ass kicked by COVID). I kinda want to buy this hat and wear it until election  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide