Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ereiam
I mean thinking you’re right because “you are in the right.” Something like a christian who thinks they can do no wrong and going against the bible because of it. The crusades might be a good example.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Many conservative movements across the world - Islamism, Hindutva, Putinism, “populism”, and their Christian and nationalist equivs, all want to breed, make soldiers, spout slogans, do party politics, and force people to follow some religion and great leader. They all want power and paranoia.
They all look like factions in a game of civilisation vi, instead of proper communities, all due to paranoia.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I fault the fact that people who want to abuse power seeks it out and religion is one way they do so (nationalism is also a popular one). All it requires is an “us vs them” mentality and they are off to the races.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Every group has their bad apples (some more than others), so you’ll need to learn to accept that and criticize them rather than let them get to you. It’s how I can still go strong as a conservative christian.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, I might be behind, but fuck it; I need fill too.
TL;DR: An armed man has been recently in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania went to Dairy Queen in the suspect said to investigators is for protection, but also to “kill democrats and liberals and to “restore” former President Trump as the “King” of the United States”. And this incident happened a few days another incident in Michigan were a QAnoner shot and killed his wife and shot and injured one of his daughters
And this is why Radicalization can have deadly consequences.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Anoncrsh
You seem to not realize that religion is just one avenue people use to gain power. WWII had Hitler and the Nazi Party use Germany’s impossibly large debt and nationalism for power there as an example. Republicans also uses nationalism (something I know living with a right family). It’s all about having a “us vs them” mentality. Something you refuses to acknowledge like when you refused to acknowledge the queen of England trolling Trump in ways that his smooth brain would never understand.
Anoncrsh

Deletion reason: Rule #0 - Could you please try to make your point without calling other people names? This isn't a fucking gradeschool playground.
Background Pony #1FB6
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
It’s a two edged sword actually.
Right wing, left wing, liberals they are all the same in that matter. Want nothing but power over each other and make as many fanatic followers as possible so they can ensure their victory over the others.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, I might be behind, but fuck it; I need fill too.
TL;DR: An armed man has been recently in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania went to Dairy Queen in the suspect said to investigators is for protection, but also to “kill democrats and liberals and to “restore” former President Trump as the “King” of the United States”. And this incident happened a few days another incident in Michigan were a QAnoner shot and killed his wife and shot and injured one of his daughters
And this is why Radicalization can have deadly consequences.
And can I add that it’s really funny that these MAGAtards want the United States to become a Absolute Monarchy, you know; the very thing the country rejected 200+ years ago.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury
They don’t want to risk anyone being a political challenge to them. Better to risk have a puppet than risk your sheep seeing the other side do better and start questioning their leaders.
Background Pony #AA07
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Stop spreading these bullshit lies. Learn to think for yourself.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - yah done went too far. It's clear you hate civility, but learn to show some or you're going to be asked to leave.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Biden’s deported more immigrants than Trump has in his entire presidency and Republicans are still complaining to the point where they’re resorting to human trafficking now. Friendly reminder to Dems that they need to stop giving GOP concessions on immigration.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide