Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #7A74
Russia is white and christian and conservative, so GOP loves them, and it’s hard for the average dumbass in the US to care.
Israel is treated as an island of western, white civilization in a sea of barbarous brown muslims, basically a US colony trying to spread civilization in the middle east.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Ukraine is (mostly) a democracy. Can Israel even be classified as one anymore? Especially given the average Israeli is much less liberal than the average Ukrainian is (which is saying a lot given the state of Eastern European politics).
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
I feel like part of it is them clinging to the idea that Russia is manly/strong and refusing to accept reality, like the people refusing to accept that Trump is a criminal and terrible buisnessman.
As if I needed reason to not trust Musk.
@The Smiling Pony
I’ve never heard Israel even remotely described that way. At most, Jesus is depicted white when that was very much unlikely.
@SleepySteve
You say that, but the republicans find tyranny more appealing that democracy.
Background Pony #1F81
From what I’m gathering about all the “outrage” over this “DEI” thing that a lot of anti-woke people are complaining about, this just seems like another case of them going “we want to say we hate minorities without actually saying we hate minorities”
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #1F81
@SleepySteve
@BlitztheDragon
Aren’t there genuinely “woke” people who are being actually racist to white people, though? And putting diversity quotas ahead of skill requirements?
I’ve never heard Israel even remotely described that way. At most, Jesus is depicted white when that was very much unlikely.
Yeah, Jesus wasn’t white. In fact, I don’t know if there were even any white people in that area at the time…
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Background Pony #06D2
The damage is already done. Only thing keeping this thing from spiraling into WWIII is if Biden cut all aid to Israel and disassociated himself with Bibi, which a) would be extremely out-of-character for Biden, and b) permanently splinter his already-fragile voter coalition he needs to win re-election.
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just like the vast majority of right wing culture war BS, the actual amount of times where their imagined worst case scenario occurs is greatly overestimated compared to the effort they put in trying to make it seem like it’s a world-ending threat looming on the horizon.
Yes, I do think there are places in which the moment it’s found out that you’re a Caucasian male your chances are essentially close to 0%. Those are usually due to someone in HR being way too concerned about their company being ousted on social media with one of those “Oops, all white” images taken during group photos.
There are also colleges and university, places with a known concern for… shall we say social media-driven astroturfing attempts, specifically due to the vast majority of their clientele being what can best be described as “terminally online” and trying to put to use what they’ve learned in class without the actual knowledge of how things work outside of their campus.
Those are the most common cases of “white racism”, and they are in no way, shape or form as detrimental, prevalent or persistent as your usual case of discrimination based on skin color going the other way. While I do think it’s going too far to claim that anti-white racism straight up doesn’t exist or should immediately be discredited, it is difficult to take seriously anyone trying to bring up that infinitely smaller issue as leverage, compensation or even justification against the proven concept of racism against someone with even a little bit of melanin in their skin, to the point of it having gone systemic centuries ago and normalized in culture and society.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Today is the deadline for Trump’s bond.
If he fails to post it, then NY will have no choice but to grant another extension for an even lower amount.
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I hadn’t brought up the co-opting of “white racism” into white supremacy discourse specifically because it would’ve made it much harder to defend it being allowed to be brought up in the first place.
Even comparing “white racism” with racism by itself can be argued to be a sign of systemic racism, as that would imply they’re even remotely close to being comparable with one another, implying that the impact of the former being greatly amplified and the latter being EXTREMELY lessened is the new standard.
As it is, you could do a John Oliver-style bit trying to compare both “accurately”, feature a graph with one massive vertical line indicating how many lives have been affected by racism, then zooming in for a whole ass minute just so the tiny dot indicating the lives affected by “white racism” can be distinguished.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Poison Trail
Yep, those occurences of “white racism” are usually instrumentalized (when not outright fabricated) by conservatives as part of their greater DARVO strategy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide