Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don’t know, I think the first Zelda would be easier because it’s more approachable than the second one. You could go anywhere if you’re careful.
The only detail that I find difficult in the first Zelda was a couple of dungeons that were very hard because of some enemies.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I think Zelda II felt better to play despite the drastic change in gameplay but they both suffer from being far too cryptic
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
Steam has been acting really weird for me lately. For some reason, the Library tab doesn’t let me launch games. If I actually wanna play anything, I either have to open big picture mode, or right click on the icon on the start menu and directly pick a game to launch. And closing and restarting it seems to only be a temporary fix.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So, I finally figured out why that one of Sony’s BIG upcoming releases for the PS5 has never been shown outside of the first teaser. It pretty much got cancelled and buried after that trailer dropped because… well…
From what I can gather, embezzled money from both Song and the Canadian gov. Paid staff the same amount despite what position causing terrible work ethic, obsessively wanted to use unity software that didn’t work for what their intended goals are for, got outrageously salty at a game by internet goobers that was finished and in many cases better then the Triple AAA product it was parodying and the lead wirter was fired after it came out wrote cringy Kotaku article lusting over fanfics OTPs. Now the dev “Studio” seems to be doing nothing by pedaling wares for a VN that is probably never coming out.
Wow. That’s… Kinda funny actually. In a cosmic way.
Background Pony #D274
I just re-watched “Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins” for the first time in five years.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
I stated the intent not the result, remember this stuff all started with Nintendo hence the term “Nintendo hard” who is as anti consumer as you can get and has been since the beginning, and never met a way to make gaming worse at the expense of players they didn’t like,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
“Nintendo Hard” was only ever in the NES era, though. Games actually started getting more polished and naturally difficult in the SNES. Zelda LTTP, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, etc.
Also, artificial challenge was just a way to lengthen the game so it didn’t feel like they weren’t worth the price.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Mikey
Also it’s not like Nintendo was the only other company who made games with that mentality in mind, though some devs did pull it off better than others(Nintendo, Capcom, Konami)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide