Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Man is there a lot to take in after this direct.  
While the last Smash reveal being delayed was disappointing, they more then made up for it with the announcement of N64 online AND one of the titles was actually Banjo-Kazooie so yeah totally renewing my subscription for that alone!  
Jokes aside I am so glad N64 is coming back because that was pretty much my childhood and I can’t wait to relive so many of those memories again, and while we may not get every game I do hope that we still get all the best ones (also seeing Banjo makes me hope that Rare will let them use their other titles like Banjo-Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, GoldenEye, and if we’re super lucky Conker’s Bad Fur Day).

Also glad Sega Genesis is being released and I hope they finally release Sonic 3 and Knuckles again.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land looks really cool and surprised to see it being the first open world Kirby game ever made (not counting City Trail from Air Ride)

And wow so Illuminations is making a Mario movie which hopefully doesn’t turn out bad like their other films, but honestly I’m just more curious to hear what some of these performances will sound like:  
Chris Pratt as Mario  
Charlie Day as Luigi  
Jack Black as Bowser  
Seth Rogen as Donkey Kong  
Keegan-Michael Key as Toad  
I mean I never would have expected any of these choices.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Bayonetta 3 has been confirmed at last out in 2022 then ended with something mysterious could it be that Devil May Cry’s Vergil in the end or someone else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide