Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
That Rumble match was basically the Gunther showcase. It was a star making performance for him. I wouldn’t say it was better than the 2020 Royal Rumble, but I would say other than that one it was the best Rumble since 2009.
Not going to lie, was hoping Sami was going to win. Him not being in it is a bit disappointing.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I thought the Pitch Black match was fine for what it was. It was extremely short, but I thought Bray looked cool. It was more of a segment than a match.
I hope LA Knight can move on after this to better things.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Women’s Rumble match was a mixed bag in my opinion. I loved the booking of Asuka, Rhea, Liv, and Raquel. And at points, I thought it was a better Rumble than the men’s, particularly the second half. But man, was the beginning slow. Until Asuka showed up, the match was slow and pedantic. I also think there were some questionable booking decisions, like having Nia Jax as #30 and not have Becky and Bayley make it to the end. I think they got eliminated too early.
Overall, both Rumbles were pretty good but I think the booking for the men was better. Which seems to be a consistent theme with Triple H’s booking: the women having lackluster booking. Can’t say enough good things about how Rhea and Asuka was booked, though.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The ending to Royal Rumble 2023 might be the best ending to anything WWE has done since 2010 with Nexus. So much good twists and turns. I don’t see how Sami doesn’t end up a main event player. Hell, I don’t see how Jey Uso doesn’t become a Babyface after this. You can’t have him turn back heel after walking out on his family. I am so hooked on this storyline. Best thing going on in wrestling today.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Really wish Royal Rumble wouldn’t extend beyond midnight, especially since A) Crunchyroll is expensive, B) I have no cable provider to catch up on a missed episode of My Hero Academia after cutting the cord, and C) no IPTV service has episodes of MHA like Adult Swim did.
Posted Report
Background Pony #562A
5 Things about the Rumble this Year:
  1. WALTER is absolutely Awesome through & through
  2. Cody Wins LOL (not me personally necessarily feeling that way, but definetly some People are saying that right now XD Definetly a Good Thing no Dwayne or someone similar was in this Rumble potentially winning it)
  3. KANA in a WWE Umbrella is a Good Sight to say the least(but can she Shine with this Persona on the Main Roster? The Womens Division has been damn Godawful, Smackdowns especially has been a complete Dumpsterfire from all the Reviews(Solomonster, JDfromNY etc.) I heard)
  4. Rhea Ripley is the complete Right Winner no question(by the way Nia Jax just f#cking Sucks LMFAO)
  5. Sami Zayn continuing being the Standout on the Current Main WWE Program(the Jey Uso leaving Ending definetly was a Interesting Angle certainly)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide