This site is now free of all the filth

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@Ack_Attack  
Waluigi’s an assist trophy again. You Waluigi-obsessed crazies harassed Daddy Sakurai so much, he beat up Waluigi in the trailer just to get back at you and do one thing for himself. Thanks to that harassment, he’ll never be in Smash. i hope you guys are happy with what you’ve done to yourselves.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Goddamnit
@Prism King  
What you forget are that there are different types of Waluigi fans.  
I happen to be one of the most patient, where our second motto is “If it didn’t happen yet, it will happen soon, its only a matter of time.”
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Prism King
What you forget are that there are different types of Waluigi fans.
I happen to be one of the most patient, where our second motto is “If it didn’t happen yet, it will happen soon, its only a matter of time.”

This. I am also this. Moreso, it was two or three kids that harassed Sakurai, not the entirety of the fanbase.

God, I hope Waluigi at least becomes DLC…
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Ack_Attack  
@Dirty Bit

Ah. Well, I’m sorry to say this, but that small handful has soured Sakurai towards Waluigi quite a bit. I mean, he made assist trophies able to be beaten up for the sole purpose of beating up Waluigi in the trailer without making him a fighter. Toad now has a better chance than Waluigi.

On the other hand, I’m really hoping that Golden Sun-style tease means Isaac is getting in. Because if he gets in, they’ll likely have Felix—my favorite Golden Sun character and the real hero—as an echo of Isaac.
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Dirty Bit  
To be brutally honest, I was pretty miffed when Cloud got in. FF7 still hadn’t gotten onto a Nintendo console at the time, and it made Goku fanboys think they had a chance. And they are so annoying. Toad has always had a better chance then Goku, and Waluigi still has a better chance than that spiky-haired freak, since SSB is exclusively for video game characters, not manga originals.

However, I think a better Final Fantasy rep would’ve been Cecil Harvey from the four FF4 games. He’s been in more games than any other Final Fantasy hero, he’s the first Final Fantasy hero to have a default name, and he can switch between dark knight and paladin at will. Also, he became a freaking king in the end of his first game!
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Prism King

I was downright shocked at Cloud’s inclusion and thought of Brawl Taunts. It was great, though XD

I can sort of see Cecil with his Dissidia model
Prism King
Economist -

Draconia and Liberty!
@Zaknel  
Time for communist jokes!

A communist was explaining to a man how communism works. The man says, “You’re saying if you had two houses you’d share them out and give one away?”  
“Yep”  
“And if you had two cars you’d give one of them away?”  
“Yes”  
“And if you had two coats you’d give one away?”  
“…..no.”  
“Why not?”  
And the communist says,  
“Because I HAVE two coats.“
deactivated286bd

Fan of Twirax
GUYS! I made MLP characters as countries ideas…

Twilight Sparkle - Great Britain

Pr. Celestia - USA

Spike - Japan

Fluttershy - China

Pr. Luna - Canada

Pinkie Pie - Germany

Queen Chrysalis - Russia

Smolder - Hong Kong

Thorax - Poland

Apple Bloom - Lithuania

Sweetie Belle - Latvia

Scootaloo - Estonia

Rainbow Dash - Finland
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Derailed into allegories for racist jokes