Crazy Headcanons

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrounge

Trixie is the most versatile, discovering weird little tricks and hacks in unicorn magic due to the desperation that comes with being homeless. This differs from Rarity, and especially Twilight, because Trixie was largely self-taught after dropping out of Celestia’s School For Gifted Unicorns, which led her down less-beaten paths instead of the rigid, tried-and-true spellbooks Twilight consumed by the dozens.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@YetAnotherBrony  
Most of Rarity’s skill came from necessity; her precision, in particular, comes from using her magic to thread needles and sew clothing, both of which require very fine control to do properly.

Sunset Shimmer’s magic is embarrassingly rusty after years of living as a human.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@ice1517  
Her cutie mark is the Omega Ruby, an artifact spoken of in legend that is believed to be third to only the Alicorn Amulet and Elements of Harmony in power.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Wiimeiser

Its counterpart is the Alpha Sapphire, which is equal in strength but more difficult to use.

(Face it, you set yourself up for that one)
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
It’s actually a legal drug and has to be regulated. Luna never liked it but Celestia once got addicted to it, forcing a strict ban for 30 years before it was pulled.

Now, it is commonly used in cooking and medicine, but one needs a license to handle it.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Zecora doesn’t like oranges. It’s not because of trouble rhyming the word, she just isn’t fond of their taste and prefers grapefruit.

@HJSDGCE  
The last straw was when she talked Cadance into trying some, causing an incident which also resulted in several illegitimate foals, a couple dozen Las Pegasus weddings, and, indirectly, tighter restrictions on the use of love potion and the abolishment of arranged marriages in Equestria.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Writers for both the show and the comics are forbidden from trying to sneak in references to “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure” after someone (not naming names) mentioned that Scootaloo’s stand would probably be called “Broken Wings”.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@ice1517  
If it’s serious, probably not. If it’s meant as a joke, I don’t see the harm.

…It’s kinda funny, I thought picking on Scootaloo would be the part that might make someone mad.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Every week or so, Doctor Hooves and Zecora get together, have a few drinks, and talk about time stuff. Every so often, Starlight Glimmer shows up to listen in and maybe ask a few questions. They’ve got mixed feelings about that, but have made no real effort to discourage her as of yet.

…Yes, I said Zecora. Between the flashback potion and the fact that in the Chrysalis timeline, she knew Twilight was from a parallel timeline before Twilight said anything, which implies she was looking for somepony from a parallel timeline, or at the very least knew how to make something that would be able to find one as well as revealing changelings. She’s knowledgeable in this field.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Scrounge  
While the Doctor loves to explore space and time, Zecora’s interests lie more in policing the timeline, ensuring that history proceeds without too much interference. How she can do this without being a time traveler herself is a closely guarded secret.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Rara/Countess Coloratura and Sapphire Shores both took singing lessons from an older pop star from years prior, a stallion named Stardust.

The Dazzlings’ are actually the daughters of Jareth, king of the goblins.

R.I.P. David Bowie
Background Pony #A46C
Inside Silver Spoon’s mind is a shopping mall with a bunch of Silver Spoons that have the colours and personalities of different ponies (The Mane Six, Lyra and Bon Bon, CMC, Doctor Whooves, Derpy etc). One that looks like Diamond Tiara had been telling Silver Spoon to do bad things and locked up Silver’s conscience in a cage.

During Crusaders of the Lost Mark, Silver Conscience broke free and fought Diamond Spoon for control of her mind. In the end, Diamond Spoon realized what she was doing was wrong and let Silver Conscience take control of Silver Spoon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide