MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@EquusStorm  
That’s not how that works at all. They were there before the founding of Equestria and came back in the finale when the villains tried to split up the pony species. They need to be there or it makes no sense at all!
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Don’t let anyone question my commitment to G4 with 10+ years, nearly thirty cons in three countries, and five digit $ expenditures in merch/con travel invested, but not being able to find closure and move on is not healthy, I would certainly know
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@Background Pony #CB27  
Just Mexico and Canada, for a pone related cruise and a con respectively, not as much as one would expect. Rooming and airfare definitely add up fast though attending 4-6 cons a year for a while. Ouch.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
So, since some people are upset at me for not wanting to marry any of the G5 characters, I have decided to announce that I am willing to date Zipp. I can’t engage to her yet, because I’m still pretty mad at her for Twilight not being in G5 and we may have to break up depending on what happens there, but she has grown on me enough to the point that I can consider her my girlfriend for the time being.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@Background Pony #CB27  
I always wanted to go to one of the European cons but could never justify the airfare, was always running near the $1k range and that was pretty much my whole con budget, Canada I managed to do for just $400 which was a much better alternative lol

Wonder if G5 will inspire any new conventions or convince any existing ones to switch themes a bit now that’s it’s injected a bit of new life into things
Background Pony #6E1D
@SparkleDash  
Dude, you were bothering a lot of people, which justified the ban. That, and you:  
  1. Frustrated Mikey.  
  2. Also frustrated others, cause you refused to stop talking about twilight.  
    Lastly, you were immature.
Background Pony #CB27
@Phoenixflambe  
Naniiiii???? How so?? I ain’t a xenophope like him.

Well, lots of you guys wanted SparkDash to be permabanned badly, well I wanted too as well, but mods rules are rules somehow, up for them to decide, not us.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Background Pony #FE5E  
Not true, some people were upset at me for that and a big Twitter account tweeted about it in order to send me hate for it.

Although, you know famous Brony artist PixelKitties?! She actually tweeted about it in a really awesome way and I think agreed with me, which was so awesome!!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

But I am willing to date Zipp now for the time being. 🙂

Here’s her tweet about me! This was such an honor!!! ❤️
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide