Unpopular opinion time

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Vivace

Yeah, pretty much. (Aria, then Aria Reprise)

Only real question would be the wording of “since I was small,” on account of her apparently being created as an adult, if you’re going by the comics (though that’s assuming that origin is actually, precisely what happened, because if Chrysalis is telling it, she’s… not exactly trustworthy; it’s a similar reason why I’d imagine asking her if she did “X” terrible thing is probably an exercise in futility unless you’re magically compelling her not to lie; either she’s gloating because she actually did it, or she’s simply lying to make you feel worse/get pissed off/boost herself in the eyes of others).

Or “since I was small” could be more metaphorical, of course.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Does create a humorous image if taken literal.

“So tiny Chryssi, what do want to do when you grow up?”

“I want to take over the world!”
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I would like to prefer Chryssi’s origins from the comic as canon, if it wasnt because the writers decided to make Starswil to do the most useless and uneffective way to take control of a situation: putting a “Stay Away” sign in the malign evil looking tree.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@AC97

“They say that somepony never truly dies as long as there are still ponies to remember her - if that’s the case, i want to live forever - i want to be remembered for my own accomplishments throughout the centuries, not as just another name in a list of indistinguished queens.”

%Incidentally, i used this line as a base for my AU intepretation of Chrysalis. %
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@[Ω]  
For me are her hamfisted attempts to write serious arcs and add “Meta” jokes. She can’t do that, she will never be able to do that, and yet she insists at the cost of screwing up the things she can do well.  
Because she can write good slice of life stories, and can do it very well. In fact, she could write great stuff if she just gave up on her attempts to be meta funny or write epic stories, and instead focused on the things she clealy can, aka slice of life.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
As far as canon goes, know your canon.  

(I might make one for the comics too)

Also, can we please stop drawing nothing but Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory, The Bridge, My Little Dashie, and Clocktower Society in terms of fanfic art? There are plenty of other fanfics that deserve attention, like Empty Horizons and The Pieces Lie Where They Fell and even Lunaverse that I want to see more art of, as opposed to almost all of it being Pinkie Pie being a serial killer.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

(Foil Hat)
@Latecomer  
The Show Stoppers is purple because the foreshadowing of Apple Bloom’s talent in the episode is contradicted by On Your Marks, The Last Roundup is yellow because it was actually edited, Rarity Takes Manehattan and Made in Manehattan are yellow due to the whole Kerfuffle surrounding Coco Miss Pommel, and the second half of Growing Up is Hard to Do is red because most of the fandom (and probably Hasbro) thinks it doesn’t exist (the last part is green because status quo is God)
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@[Ω]

To be fair it’s not like he chose the best disposal method in regards to the Dazzlings; just make them someone else’s problem… that kinda happened with things in general in Equestria, whether it was related to Star Swirl or not, up to and including however a time looping magical artifact ended up in the EQG world.

@Mildgyth

I think that sounds about right. Chrysalis’ greatest flaw (or it could also be a strength, depending on how you look at it; it works out for her in at least one timeline, and it’s not like she hasn’t approached victory before) is that in regards to being someone with a parasitic nature, she’s likes to throw her weight around, she’s addicted to doing things that involves creating a spectacle, which would probably be atypical regarding what you’d think her race’s MO would be, as shapeshifters. It shows whenever she’s in control, whenever she feels she has enough power.

What better way to be distinguished and remembered, but to be the Greatest and most Powerful Changeling who’s ever lived, politically and otherwise?

Perhaps this poem (you can find it not being narrated, it goes without saying) could be kinda fitting. I’ll let someone else be the judge.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Wiimeiser

Huh…

Well, in regards to “bad episodes,” I kinda want to know why a… good portion of the “bad episodes” are considered as such (Where The Apple Lies, Hearth’s Warming Eve, Hearts and Hooves Day, and… quite possibly others, probably)

@[Ω]

Yeah, there was the Memory Stone (Forgotten Friendship, in which Clover the “Clever” dumped it in the EQG world instead of, y’know, him destroying it [well, it’s not like it was easy to find, tbf, I suppose]), there’s those Equestrian geodes (Legend of Everfree, which beyond that point allowed them to have powers in that world, like Applejack having Super Strength, Sunset mind-reading, Dash speed, etc), and the Time Twirler (Sunset’s Backstage Pass, which it’s unknown how it ended up there, Princess pony Twilight herself said so), and maybe something else I’m forgetting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide