Unpopular opinion time

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman  
I don’t know. It seems people keep making a big deal over her for no reason nowadays and that goes for both sides. I personally don’t think she’s interesting at all. Just another Twilight foil. Let’s take a guess at how many more of those we’ll get.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@Chrys  
At this point, If we talk about arc and episode relevance, the status would be: Twilight >> Starlight >> Remane5 >> Discord >> Spike >> CMC.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Hakirayleigh  
I don’t watch the show anymore so what do I know, I guess. I’m just tired of seeing her. I know where it goes eventually and everybody involved just ends up embarrassing themselves.
Background Pony #76DF
@TheHappySpaceman

It’s annoying because she has a much smaller role in season 8. So you’d think people would complain about her less.

Especially since she’s one of my fav characters.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #1670  
I quit watching after season five, so I wouldn’t know.

Still, her initial redemption arc just seemed sloppy as hell to me. They screwed up her backstory, the timing of it, and how quick everyone was to forgive her.

(And for the record, I will not accept “it’s a kids’ show” as an excuse. Three guesses why.)
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@TheHappySpaceman

I wouldn’t really argue that. Even people who like her generally think Cutie Remark handled the initial turn poorly.

My only two reasonings really are:

A. They weren’t sure they’d get a 6th season, so they wanted to end it on a happy note just in case.  
B. Punishing people by itself has never really successfully turned anyone good from evil in this series. It just made them angrier or more resentful.
SD50-2
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Bat Pone Fan
I’m just glad that the drama around the changedlings is mostly over with, with people on both sides more-or-less agreeing to disagree and don’t bring up the subject just to try and start shit.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
@TheHappySpaceman  
In the show, that’s so common, like Trixie and Discord after his 2nd betrayal. Sunset was really hated by the school, but after that, all EG villains had an express forgiven. So I believe its more franchise philosphy than lacking og good writing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide