The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
(The gunship makes a turn upwards and performs a sharp roll, overwhelming one missile, but slows the gunship down. As it still performs the roll, a second missile smashes into the gunship’s canopy, destroying it’s entire cockpit. The remains of the gunship plummet towards the ground and crash)
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
(collapses onto a seat, takes a deep breath, and mutters)

Mirage: Nair mair shall it see the sun…  
For ye fell to their gun…  
Lets just get off this Celestia forsaken aircraft.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
  • The transport eventually lands in the hangar, as you look out you can see a massive amount of those Fighter Bots all on stand by in case of emergency *  
    Guard Captain: Come, the General will speak to you.
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
(grabs his attache case, walks off of the transport with his legs shaking, then feels his helmet which has a large crack on it)  
Mirage:My helmet’s shattered, oh well. Ground, I missed you so much. Unicorns ain’t meant to be in the skies!
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
  • As you walk through the castle you see Guard Bots patrolling the halls, worker bots making repairs and various other things happening. Eventually you walk into a large room with a map of the entire world in the middle and a very threatening Minotaur Robot standing next to it *
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
Mirage: If your mad about that “cheetah” gunship fiasco, I didn’t make the computer that controls it. I only made the craft, installed the computer, and oversaw it’s initial deployment. After that I was ordered to contact you. When I activated the beacon I was told that the gunship was flying off-course and towards my location, so it’s IFF sensors probably couldn’t tell who the beacon belonged to. I got on the transport, it saw us and thought we were a foe, and then all hay broke loose.

OOC: IFF means Identification, Friend or Foe
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
(Looks around and sees a few guards standing at parade stance around the room, he then walks over to one an looks closely at him, quickly shoots the guard with a small side-arm, whirls him around as a shield while then methodically shooting every guard in the room. He then finally throws the guard he was using as a shield onto the ground and kicks the guard’s neck so hard that his body slides off a few feet)

Mirage: I’m going to need a lab, and a shipment of cordite gunpowder for the job, please. Oh and some guys…well not these guys cause well, you know.

(kicks the spine of one guard to stop him from twitching)
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
Mirage: Then allow me to show you some of my tools of the trade.

(opens up the case he has been carrying and displays three canisters containing three different chemical agents labeled Sklarr, Chlorazine, and Kuff-11)

Mirage: When I use this stuff, its like one big magic act. I release this on a problem, and POOF! all the problems are handled.
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
Mirage: The chlorazine is lethal to griffins, pegasi, and just about anything else with an extremely high metabolism.

The Sklarr is an asphyxiant that has high diffusibility through lungs, and can kill by clotting blood. Strangely, if the blood doesn’t clot, it causes bleeding in the brain. So, while some just go quiet, others go quietly nuts.

And, there is the kuff-11 gas which dissolves living tissue into a red vapor and corrodes through anything in it’s way.
coriolis17

@Dr_Robotpony  
Mirage: Thank you, sir. Oh and sir, I’ll need a variety of test sites, preferably just small towns with populations of 35 to 150 for three reasons:

To serve as an intimidation tactic.

To evaluate new weapons.

And, to draw any resistance fighters.  
Though some drawn out may or may not just be scared guerrilla fighters.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
OOC: Let’s see how well this works.

• In the main command room Blitzcrank waits for the other three to arrive, he does not wait long as he sees the door opens *

Spark Plug: This had better be good Blitzcrank, you know that we are busy with our leaders away.

Blitzcrank: Thank you all for coming, I understand that this is inconvenient for all of you but this is a very important matter.

Casey Bolts: Then tell us already you great bucket of bolts.

Blitzcrank: I have recently acquired a unicorn by the name of Mirage, I believe that he can help us with some problems of ours.

Steel Gear: We have Equestria functioning at regular speed with no problems in the chain of command. How can he help without getting in our way?

Blitzcrank: He comes from another country and can help us when its time to take it over, I also gave him a lab to work on his toxic chemicals and he requires a small village with a population between 35 to 150.

• The other three seem to be in a state of shock and anger about the news *

Spark Plug: Do you have any idea what that could do to our power system!?! Who knows how much power that unicorn would use?

Casey Bolts: Even if we find a village that he can use then I have to make a new time table for everything! Then I’d have to figure out what engine can take his needed supplies to him!

Steel Gear: You pile of scrap! My chemical bots do they’re job just fine, how dare you go behind my back and get some unicorn that’s trying to get a quick bit from us!

Blitzcrank: I understand that all of you are angry but he has more to offer then just new weapons for us to use.

Steel Gear: And what would that be?

Blitzcrank: The capture of that mutant Boz and his little friends.

• Suddenly the room went silent as the other three started thinking *

Blitzcrank: We let him do as he pleases, then once he gets Boz we take that mutant and present him to Queen Cocoon ourselves.

Spark Plug: And of the unicorn?

Blitzcrank: We’ll give him a small reward for being our tool, whatever we give him will pale in comparison to what Cocoon will reward us with.

Casey Bolts: So all we have to do is give him what he needs and then we get Boz?

Blitzcrank: That’s correct.

Steel Gear: I don’t like it, but a chance of grabbing that runt is to tempting to pass up.

Spark Plug: We’ll give your new friend a chance. I believe that there is a small town south of the factory called Neighville, he can set up shop there.

• The three others leave to figure out what the impact of Mirage will be on them as Blitzcrank goes to tell him the news *

OOC: That was allot more fun then I thought it would be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide