Fanfic Writing General

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@PonyPon  
Use the EQG generals on /mlp/. They will help.

For the NN general I am writing a story where Norman takes Aryan Beauty (Rarity, long story) to Guardians of the Galaxy. Just a comfy story where I get my voice down.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

as a young seamstress named Rarity is to discover the tiny town of Ponyville holds a dark secret.

it is protected by a large dragon,but he does not do so for free.

every five years, a mare is chosen and sacrificed to appease the dragon.

Bing young, single, known for her stunning beauty (and a virgin) Rarity is selected to be this year’s sacrifice.

She will become  
The Dragons Bride.
Shadow Star
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

unforutnaly that’s pretty much all I gots other then Rarity being tied to a rape board and the dragon (Spike) showing up, plowing her and it ends with him flying back to his cave with his new ‘wife’ for her to meet the others…
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peachbottom and Harshwinny both end up knocked up after going out for drinks.

They both realize they cant raise a foal by themselves and (after a few other ideas) move into a condo house…. thingy that has recently been refurbished… for such ponies.  
(all the other occupants sans the owner are all single mothers and/or mothers to be)

harshwhinny eventually admits at a group discussion that she had been pregnant before, and had to put the foal up for adoption.

other discussions include them talking about ‘the time I got my belly/but/other stuck in/to or reverse thereof’  
includes but not limited to: chair, bathtub, doorway, chair, breast milker, coltfriend, grocery basket, fancy dress, jungle gym, toilet
ValentineChocolate123

Lol my pic of Pinkie eating brocolli is tagged giygas  
Accidentally used that tag

I don’t know if I can remove this tag or not lol Please don’t read this I’ll be so embarrassed .v.’
ValentineChocolate123

Lol my pic of Pinkie eating brocolli is tagged giygas
Accidentally used that tag
I don’t know if I can remove this tag or not lol Please don’t read this I’ll be so embarrassed .v.’

I mean the tag giygas, I wanna remove this tag cause I added it by accident and supposed to use the tag EAT IT!!! You know that Pinkie Pie is a sweet tooth ._.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Building off the fanon that Sunset is Celestia’s illegitimate daughter, Sunset is surprised when the human Celestia doesn’t recognize her. She later learns through some snooping that she doesn’t exist in this world because this Celestia never had kids.

Fast forward to a little after movie 1. Still shaken up by her ordeal, Sunset comes across Celestia, having a night on the town alone. Ranting and raving, but having a good time, Sunset is sucked into making sure she’s safe and quiet for the night, especially after she identifies her as “The Demon Bitch”. Once the night winds down, and the two stagger back to Celestia home, She blearily tells her that no matter what Drunklestia says, she’s a delightful and brilliant girl and she wishes she had a daughter just like her.

Sunset, walking home alone, wishes the same thing.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m writing a commission about Animal Crossing; Cookie (a dog) and Beau (a deer) are going to Beau’s family reunion. You know how some of the AC characters have puns as their names? Anyone got deer puns for me?
Shadow Star
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

trying to find an old fav and cant thanks to Fimfics filter only search.

A griffon comes to Ponyville to sell.. i think its electric service (Equestpower)

but she picks a poor time to do so. (pony version of remembrance day)

and faces racial unpleasantness and nearly and angry mob till Fluttershy speaks up about something her granny (Posy) once said… and then mentions Posy’s flull name and militant rank or something (She was a nurse at some huge battle and won the .. ponified British equivalent of the medal of honor)
Psyga315
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
This probably shouldn’t be an idea I have considering it has the common fanfic sin of bashing Celestia among other things. Setting is that it’s an AU where Sunset Shimmer invades Equestria after Season 4 rather than Season 3.

The basic gist is that Twilight and Applejack unknowingly guilt trip Celestia on seperate occasions (Twilight asking Celestia why she asked her to save the Crystal Empire on her own despite learning for the past year or so about Friendship, and Applejack having Celestia promise to not hide information after they nearly lost to Tirek) and caused her to remember her time being mentored by Starswirl, who placed more emphasis on working alone than with friends, and mentoring Sunset Shimmer, who took her “this is something she has to do alone” advice to a dangerous level and used her friends only as a means to an end. Starswirl gets revived (long story short, Discord’s powers weren’t returned to him directly after Tirek’s defeat and they fell in the hands of Sunset) and Celestia decides to settle things with her mentor, basically telling him that his methods of teaching and morals can go screw themselves.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Psyga315

Hey, it’s not a sin if it’s written well. Just as long as the story isn’t one long whine about how Celestia is a megalomaniac tyrant and Luna is so sad and downtrodden and ignored, yadda yadda yadda.
Psyga315
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
@YetAnotherBrony  
Yeah, I don’t think so. Celestia, if I decide to do it, will be far from a tyrant. Basically a monarch who made a few bad decisions on her part and the guilt is eating away inside her.

Luna’s probably gonna hang back, the only role I have in mind for her is to dreamwalk into Celestia having a recurring nightmare of a battle ending in the villain’s favor (pretty grimdark imagery warning: one example is Twilight impaled by Sombra’s crystals and her friends crying out ‘Why didn’t you let us help you!?’) and comforting her sister.

If anything, Luna’s probably vouching for Celestia being right in sending her to the moon. It might have that whole ‘ignored’ thing if I decide Reflections is canon, but chances are that 1) I won’t consider it and 2) think I was told before that Celestia began dating Sombra after she banished Luna instead of during her whole “why don’t people love me?” phase.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide