Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
It’s not good in China because China is actually in shortage of crude oil. Demand is too high. And large sectors like transportation and military can only rely on diesel, so there is much more petrol supplied to the general public than diesel. (Rumor says our gas stations run out of diesel occasionally.)
Also our refining technology is not good enough so the quality of our diesel is not as good as the European ones.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Now people in the UK also start buying fewer diesel cars because of the ULEZ bans and heavy taxation (yes, diesel is more expensive than petrol in UK).
They claim it’s for the environment but I suspect it’s because UK is also short in crude oil and other petroleum stuffs now that they can’t buy it directly from Russia.
Gnot Even

Okay I got it. I thought F150 had unibody chassis first. Turns out all the F Series trucks are body-on-frame.
Pretty sure Ford tried a unibody chassis on the F100 (predecessor to the F150) around 1962, and pretty quickly decided it was a bad idea. Since then they’ve all been body on frame. If you’re actually using a truck as a truck it makes sense, altho if you’re using a truck as a “lifestyle vehicle” and never haul anything unibody would give you a better ride.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Toyota has a new Landcruiser.
I like the boxy look of it. It’s purposeful, utilitarian, and should live up to its predecessors’ legendary reputation for durability. The only powertrain is a 4 cylinder hybrid, which is a bit of a disappointment, but Toyota is the leader in hybrid technology and the figures are good. 326 horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque.
I feel like I’m living in bizarro world when Car and Driver can say that a starting price of $55,000 is affordable. Is that really the new normal in this post pandemic market?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide