The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Dustcan  
The new Birds of Prey trailer says otherwise. The original rush-to-get-to-where-Marvel-is plan is definitely dead, but those versions of those characters are still a thing.

Even when it comes to Batman and Superman, well, The Batman was going to star Affleck for quite a while during its production, meaning a willingness to do more with Batfleck is there, and “I’m not gonna be in that movie” does not equal “I’m not gonna be Batman ever again.” As for Henry Cavill, the status of things for the longest time has been: no current plans in the works, but whenever a movie news site claims that Cavill is totally out, he or his people are very quick to shoot those claims down. Though Cavill wasn’t around and we only saw Supes from the neck down in Shazam!, the fact that it was the same suit from Justice League (with a bit more red and yellow added to the waist designs) means we’re supposed to see it as the same version of the character.

tl;dr: Not by a long shot; just don’t hold your breath for a “Man of Steel 2.”
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Huh, Ivy is dating Kite Man in DC’s Harley Quinn.

I wonder how many people are gonna go full-on crazy about this. Something something homophobic despite Ivy being a canon bisexual, and that Kite Man is a pretty cool dude (not criminally insane for one).
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Scrabbleman  
Harley and Ivy’s relationship has been used in allot of Queer Baiting over the years, the fact that the show treats them being together as a joke while playing up said joke as ship tease in it’s trailers, is more than enough cause to be pissed,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide