Vent thread

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I was looking forward to writing a grocery list for IGA today, only to find out that my mom decided to scrap my idea in favor of filling out a Walmart grocery pickup…again!

Ugh. Ever since this godforsaken Fruit Bat Flu made its journey to the west, those grocery pickups have been where the majority of our family’s groceries came from. I’m getting real sick and tired of it! We have two grocery stores in our county and the only one my mom has chosen since 2020 is Walmart, Walmart WALMART!

And to think, before all this Orwellian shit started, she hated getting groceries from Walmart unless she absolutely had to. We really need a third grocery store.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@DragonBoi471  
I take it you live in a small town?

IGA? That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time… I’ve only seen them in small towns like 25 years ago, but they’ve all been replaced with a grocery store chain called Jubilee Foods. Might be a regional thing.
DragonBoi471
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Goku Black  
Yeah, it’s a small town, but the county it’s located in is very large-both in size and population.

What’s worse is that when I was a kid, we had about 5 to 6 different grocery stores. But as time went on, they all closed down except for IGA and Walmart.
DragonBoi471
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Yes there is.  
Back in the summer of 2016-17, my mom was driving down the freeway in a car with no air conditioning and she forgot to both roll down the windows and put on sunglasses. When she came back, her head felt “wonky” as she put it and every now and then she would suffer from these things called Migraine Auras (Or as I like to call them Migraine Borealises, due to her vision looking like a multicolored kaleidoscope).

Ever since then, she refuses to get behind the wheel of a car (even after her doctor prescribed her anti-wonkiness medicine) and instead chooses to travel to town with my little brother, who is the only member of our household that can drive due to me not having a license and my grandmother being fitted with catheter bags in 2016.

Although-on the subject of traveling to a different town to buy groceries-me and my brother used to do that a few years ago. However, ever since the Fruit Bat Flu caused the government to enforce strict, anti-democratic health regulations onto every single citizen, only my brother (Who very rarely is accompanied by my mom) does all the errands and grocery runs nowadays since I feel like these regulations are a bit too much (Not even the Swine Flu’s health regulations were this Orwellian).

sigh If I was a dragon, all my problems would cease to exist.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Bah, more selfish individuals want to take advantage of me. Told someone to kiss my ass today, ended up with a black eye, but they got a busted kneecap. Just goes to show you that if you can’t manipulate someone, revert to physical violence.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Guess who passed his police physical today? This guy did. That’s the last step. Could be in the academy as soon as September or October.

As soon as I passed the agility test I knew I had it in the bag, but the beep test was tougher than usual. But It’s all over and after 2 years I’ve finally made it.

Now I gotta sort out my accommodations and prepare for the Academy.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
It’s not strep throat, I just found out that it’s a really bad cold from having to work in the rain all these days. Damn, I was actually looking forward to coming to work today as well but I called out.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I believe the most recently windows update formatted my secondary harddrive.

There wasn’t anything particular useful there, but I’m a little unnerved that it did that.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

I struggle to sleep most nights and take all these fancy-schmancy sleeping pills to help with it and it seems to be a matter of luck whether they work or not.

Yesterday afternoon after work and running an errand or two, I eat some McDonalds food and before it can even become evening I sleep like a log for six hours; woke up a couple of hours ago at midnight.

I stopped eating fast food during work hours a couple of years ago when I realized it was what was making me very fatigued at work but damn, I had no idea it would serve as a better sleep aid than these fuckin’ cocktails of melatonin, l-theanine, GABA etc….

What the fuck do these fast-food joints put in their food?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MethidMan

Sugar.

Metric assloads of sugar. The bread they use for most of their sandwiches doesn’t even qualify as bread, as it has the sugar content of a confectionery.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide