Vent thread

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Badheart  
Should be fine unless it’s significant amounts, give your ears some time clear of tight enclosed spaces (aka don’t wear headphones or earbuds for a few hours)

If it continues consult an actual doctor
Background Pony #A8B9
Pisses me off how there’s always that one guy who’ll act like you were having a personal vendetta about them when you say just about anything. Just because X group beat you a little, doesn’t mean you can run up to me, blindly assume I’m part of said group and throwing a punch, without provoke, is justifiable.  
You’re just a jerk whose head is too far up your own ass, assuming that everyone else on the world is an asshole, therefore whatever you do is retaliation.  
Unfucking believable.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Why are people including my parents tend to have the audacity to be smart asses, but when I become one, I’m suddenly a criminal? Guess the world hates people with autism, or I’m just being too much of a realist. Existence is weird.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Badheart  
I kinda feel bad for the female gender being disadvantaged in terms of not being able to enjoy as much food as men can.

Then again they have the advantage of being better at beating viruses and diseases so it’s a fair trade off.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

We are always mourning easibly marketable lives.

Why don’t we mourn all the victims of human tragedy? Victims of desease, of famine, of war, of disorder, of mobbing, of bad circumstances, suicide, poverty, workplace accidents,… bad grades in school,…………….

Actually, let’s not mourn. It’s an ugly world.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
Oh yes. I’m the biggest know it all narcissist in the world. But when someone says they can predict something I laugh my ass off every time.

A little teehee for you arab, potentially Muslim folk: Allah can remove the sky tomorrow, and perform all the prophecies of the last surah. Science wouldn’t be able to say anything, as far as we know everything that exist and ever will be doesn’t need a reason, and that science is only a set of assumptions.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@TheSultanAkbar  
Sure, I’m just saying religious speculation makes a solid point.

Any day an all powerful creator can present themselves and display that everything we assumed about reality is wrong.

I’ll gladly leave religion out, Islam is just a prime example of something completely absurd actually being possible.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Of coarse I was being unreasonably generous. We shouldn’t respect anything that thinks it’s free from criticism, or should be ‘left out’ of reasonable conversation.

Science might be based on assumption, but is the least assuming method we have. When religion needs to be left out of critical reason, it’s obviously regurgitated dog shit I’m only pretending to empathize to encourage higher thinking among animals.

No religion has any merit, I was only being humble for how little we understand science.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide