Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I fucking hate seeing innocent people die and in some cases even jerks don’t deserve to be offed.

Whenever a movie, comic, or game does the whole “kill of the douchebag/bully” cliche I sometimes cringe.

Usually the worst offense said bully committed before their horrible demise was a indirect or somewhat sexist, racist, or generally rude remark which somehow makes it okay for us to not be shocked or shaken at their death.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well today I get to have a probe stuck through my nose into my throat, that has to be there for 24 hours to measure the Ph levels. Hopefully it’s due to my ongoing acid reflux problem I have a bit of swelling around the esophagus, and constantly having to clear my throat.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@lonewolf  
I regularly use that type of salt on my food.

Well the damn thing is in, and as expected it’s uncomfortable, namely just inside my nose, and I can feel it in the back of my throat. Whenever I cough or clear my throat I have to press a button on the receiver (which has to stay within 10’ of me), and I have to activate sleep and eating modes when I do those things and have heartburn.

Almost didn’t get to go in. At the check in they took my temp and it was 100.3 (above 100.4 and you can’t go in). The doctor said it happens if someone’s been sitting in a hot car. Sure enough I took my temp when I got home and it was 98.0 (they used one of those temp guns, I used a mouth one).
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

5th time or more I have seen sunlight slowly lighting up around without sleep overnight now.

I believe the culprit behind my battle against insomnia is definitely anxiety which makes me flood with thoughts when I close my eyes to sleep all night long and I am sadly on a struggling battle from it.
deactivateda0841fe

@CaptainXtra  
Or they had the unfortunate position of being the previous love interest of the main protagonist (who is male)’s lover. 2012 is a perfect example of that and his death was so damned unnecessary and she showed absolutely 0 remorse to it like a 6 year old that lost their cat but is going trick or treating so they forgot entirely about it. Seriously this kind of thing is in movies all the time.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@CaptainXtra  
I kinda liked it better the way the movie “Hook” did it. Where the “jerk” character over time later accepts the hero, becomes the hero’s friend, and turns out to be a cool guy, making their death more sympathetic, and tragic.

Some “jerks” turn out to be decent people deep down.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Exposed for what?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide