Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3782
@SombrLiz  
what does that have to do with anything? Whoever runs is in the CDC should overall be pretty apolitical, dedicated to the job, but currently it, like any government agency, wastes money.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #AF6C  
Your “sources” are science-hating Republicans (a conservatist pressure group that occasionally engages in racist fear-mongering and a climate change denier respectively), I don’t trust them any further than I can throw them.
Background Pony #3782
@Ereiam  
“I’ll just attack the aource instead of addressing the content” Yeah ok, keep ignoring wasteful government spending.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #AF6C  
No need. As soon as I spotted the words “nanny-state” and “behavior modifying agenda” in the text, I knew this was just the usual fiscal conservative schlock.

You should be keener on attacking the over-bloated defense budget, rather than public utility services that are crucial to keep the society healthy.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ereiam

To be fair, only dumb people choose to be sick. Smart people choose to be not sick.

So as long as you pull yourself up by the bootstraps you have nothing to fear from the Coronavirus.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Right Wing trolls are harassing undergrads at my university.

Apparently, a number of people have been making fraudulent calls and emails to international and immigrant students claiming to be from immigration services, ICE, or the IRS.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #AF6C  
You’re the one living in a fantasy world if you sincerely think further cuts into the already ill-funded CDC budget constitutes a solution in any way.

And since I don’t see you coming up with any alternative solutions to handle the epidemic, I’m gonna assume that, like the rest of the fiscal conservatives, you also buy into that “muh free markets” dreck.
Background Pony #3782
@Ereiam  
As I’ve said, the CDC is wasteful, even gave links to show. Not my fault you want to pretend otherwise.
Background Pony #3782
@Ereiam  
“I refuse to look at your sources because they oppose my world view, instead I will whine about them”

Keep living in your bubble.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@09MurphyM

I expected her and Pete to drop out after Super Tuesday, as did a lot of pollsters.

This changes the dynamic of the race greatly.

Now, it all depends on Bloomberg. If he saps a lot of Biden’s voters, itll be a rough contested convention.

If he face plants in California and Texas, and if Pete and Amy’s voters rally behind Biden, it’ll be a much closer convention.

There is also the possibility that Biden may now be able to get a majority. While he’ll suffer a bit in some of the big Super Tuesday states, he has advantages over Sanders in many of the late March through April states.

Seems the race is back on.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Like in 2016, it’s “Bernie or bust” for a lot of people (unless Warren secures the nomination), so unless the democrats want to lose again, they may want to rig it in favour of Warren or Sanders. Granted, unless Trump fucks up big time with the coronavirus stuff, I think that none of the Democratic candidates has what it takes to topple the orange menace.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide