Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@MethidMan  
Bruh i was expecting an actual source not that

Anyways, they should probably read Romans 1:27

and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

They are not Christians.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@SubaruAnon  
Homosexuality according to the Bible is a sin, yes. But Christians are never supposed to judge another person as we ourselves sin every day. God is the judge of all, we do not say who goes to heaven or who goes to hell, nor do we have any right to mistreat others based on their choices in life. We let God be the judge, and we treat others how we would like to be treated.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@SubaruAnon  
I didn’t say that it’s judgment, I was speaking broadly so that people don’t misunderstand and think that Christians judge people. Even my old neighbors were lesbians, and we got along really well. Would even get invited over for July 4th family barbecues.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@SubaruAnon  
You have to take a different approach than just tell them to repent you know. You aren’t achieving much if someone immediately thinks you’re an asshole and never talks to you again.
Background Pony #0106
[
He isn’t the one that caused the suffering that we see in the world. Humanity is responsible for bringing Gods wrath upon ourselves.
God’s wrath? For not doing what He says? Does this sound like an abusive relationship to anyone else?
Yes, and its totally justified. How many times have i said that?
](/forums/generals/topics/religion-general?post_id=4882126#post_4882126)

@SubaruAnon  
Have fun with prostate problems.

@MethidMan  
You assume he thinks that it’s not a choice.
Background Pony #2F82
honestly I don’t consider homosexuality sinful, Christian homophobia most likely originates from misunderstanding certain parts of the bible, or some potentially outdated parts of the old testament

@Flutter_Lover  
As far as I’m concerned, Sin is animalistic instincts that we need to overcome to become better people. Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy and Pride are animalistic by nature and tend to be negative overall. The Faults in Christainity mostly come from people misunderstanding or misusing the bible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide