Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trump recently claimed that Biden will “hurt the bible, hurt God”.

How can he hope to win against an opponent capable of hurting a God?

Joe “the God-Slayer” Biden would make a good campaign slogan.
Background Pony #2F82
@Zincy  
Honestly just sounds like you’re grossly misunderstanding what he’s saying. Like seriously, you’re taking something most likely metaphorical, literally. Not a good look on your part
Background Pony #1F81
Trump recently claimed that Biden will “hurt the bible, hurt God”.

Considering the fiasco that was Trump’s photo op with the church during the protests, him saying that Biden will “hurt the bible” is hilarious.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
You know, I meet a lot of “freedom of religion” types that talk a big game about this being the free country where you can practice whatever you want.

And then immediately lose their shit whenever a non-christian tries to practice their faith.

Moreover, they’ll use their faith to justify a whole load of bullshit and then mock others for doing the same.

My faith says we should respect nature, and that love should be freely given. Yet, when Pagans brought up that they should be allowed to do gay marriages, as it’s fine in our faith, that was when we were told off. Christians seemed to believe they had a monopoly on marriage, and that thusly no gay person should be allowed to marry. Forgetting that just about every religion on earth has a concept of marriage.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
The American Identity Movement person has been asked to take a vacation from the site for awhile, so if this thread could get back to talking about politics, or even religion in politics if you must - just as long as it’s about politics instead of talking about issues confronting modern Christianity, that would be really nice.

@Zincy  
Merry meet.
Background Pony #9746
@Zincy  
Christianity claimed a monopoly on marriage in the US because the US is a Christian country, overwhelmingly so until the mid-20th century.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

Uh, buddy, the same First Amendment states “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

When translated into English that means the same law that gives us Freedom of Religion also gave us Separation of Church and State.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide