Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@MethidMan  
Well the DNC has already done a great job of fracturing themselves.  
Do you really think things staying bad is any better than things getting worse?
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Mikey  
The DNC wants us on the road to progress, but wants us walking that path on a treadmill. They’re doing their damndest to force this choice, so why should people just let themselves be wedged between a rock and a hard place?
Vortaxonus

@MethidMan  
Also, apparently compromise is not a good thing in politics anymore, even though i pretty sure not compromising would, a t least, make you stubborn and at worst make it so no one gets anything that they want and make both sides hate each other more. Also, since nobody read anything of the joe Biden website link i posted, here’s his health care plan (coronavirus is its own separate article for the curious).
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

You can point out how shitty Biden is all you want, as long as one choice isn’t nearly as shitty as the other, do you really have any excuse to choose the shittier choice?

It’s not about voting for Biden, it’s about cutting our losses so that we can at least have the opportunity to have better choices later.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
I’m sick of cutting losses. I’m sick of half measures. I don’t want to have to choose between diarrhea and solid shit, they’re both still shit.

I know This fucking country can do better but everyone here prefers getting kicked in the balls repeatedly
Background Pony #8526
I’ll probably vote libertarian unless they nominate someone really bad.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
I’m sick of cutting losses. I’m sick of half measures. I don’t want to have to choose between diarrhea and solid shit, they’re both still shit.
I know This fucking country can do better but everyone here prefers getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

All of this.  
And the DNC made their bed, now they can sleep in it. They pushed Biden because they’re afraid of an anti-establishment candidate.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Just cast my application for an absentee ballot since my state isn’t doing in-person voting this primary.

As far as I’m concerned, like hell I’m voting for Biden in the primary. I’m voting for the better option on the ballot.

Then come the general, like hell I’m voting for Trump. I’m voting for the better less shitty option.
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Mikey  
Then you’ve practically voted for Trump already. I hope you’ve already given thought to that consequence.

@Kiryu-Chan  
This country certainly won’t do better with another 4 more years of Trump. If you seriously want this country to have any chance of doing better in the near future, you won’t be getting it at all unless you vote out the Cheeto. You’re just gonna have to swallow your pride just a little longer, otherwise you’ll only deserve whatever horror will come by not choosing whatever it takes to get rid of the dumpster fire in the White House already.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
And besides, Biden will probably make things worse as well. I don’t like any of his policies. And especially his stance against MFA. Fuck that noise.
Vortaxonus

@Vivace  
I was talking about the article. Can you answer me straight, especially for a site I never heard of, it’s not a difficult question. In fact after some Wikipedia diving, it seems that not only was it a Kickstarter project (anyone heard mighty number 9?), but it in fact endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Nathan J. Robinson, the writer of the article is only active for the last 5 years
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Mikey  
For all the stuff you say about Biden, keep in mind he’s only one man. If RBG passes away and it’s not a democrat in the oval office, we’re only gonna end up with worse judges in the courts.

A vote for a democrat, even if it’s a shitty candidate, is still a vote for better judges and other better candidates across the board. Have you ever thought of that?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Mikey  
I have no delusion Biden will be any good, but as it’s been pointed out already, the longer Trump stays in power, the further he damages the US democracy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide