Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
They’re allowed to do more with Luigi. Nintendo has this kind of “Mickey Mouse” idealism with Mario that he’s not too out there because he’s meant more as an avatar for the player.

A lot of Nintendo games usually have a silent protag because of that, and usually side-characters they’re allowed to just go nuts with.
Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
Given that you can construct logic gates using crabs, it is theoretically possible to create a computer that can run Skyrim using crabs.
silbasa
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Well my only hope from all this is that Blizzard fix their internal messes and actually start making good games again. Probably not happening but I try to remain optimistic.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
Made progress in LM. Bogmire was a pain to deal with.

@silbasa  
Like Blizzard wasn’t already stitched together with Activision at this point.

@silbasa  
Like the employees will stop protesting after just one guy steps down. They know Bobby knew, and likely won’t stop until Bobby also has to face the music.
Cyborg_pony

@silbasa  
Doubt it. It’s easier to have some “step down” with a large check and throw in some figureheads to make the company look good while they also know how bad it is, (but don’t care since they’re above that part of the company) and it continues with nothing changed and Blizzard’s IPs suffer worse and worse with people leaving and being replaced.

Look at Bioware and NaughtyDog. All the talent left.
Cyborg_pony

@Meanlucario  
Because there’s no need to change. Is anyone still talking about it? Nope. RIOT is another.

There’s a reason Shadowlands sucked and because everyone with talent knew the promotions were just going to go to work GFs of the CEOs and so they all fucked off to make their own studios. For years, if not decades Blizzards just been a shell company to told the IP’s. Most of the people leaving now, are ones that knew about it but wanted to keep their cushy job, or were probably causing it and are now trying to hide in the crowd of complaints.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
@Cyborg_pony  
And that’s why we shouldn’t stop talking about it nor should employees stop protesting for better working conditions. This is their best shot at improving work conditions, and they don’t want to mess it up.
Background Pony #A94E
Not to brag, but it only took me a couple of tries to beat Sigma. Like, 3-4 tries.
WyrmSpawN
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fluff Appreciator
What’s up with this SystemZee character?

He makes lots of cool minecraft mods, but doesn’t seem keen on anyone else actually playing with them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
SFW MLP Discor - Art channels, general chat, fun, emojis, music and much more to come!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~