Request artist tag aliases here

Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Tags are already mixed. twitter alt links main
Signature on image. >>2798184
dA >>2798175 mentions twitter in image, twitter links dA.
verified twitter
Links new FA from old verified FA.
Also links new FA on verified twitter here
Brokedownandmadeone
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@Background Pony #F40D
Thanks for pointing it out. It actually wasn’t a typo, but I didn’t realize a tag was missing. Twitter had 2 s’es, and I was missing the other ones that had a single s.
===================================
artist:dryadex links
In FA posts, links to twitter
NG posts links to Pix, pic, and FA
Pix post links NG, FA, current twit, and pic
In order of activity/support options
twitter | FA | patreon | picarto | NG | Pixiv
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
twitter links FA, Pixiv and FANBOX
Pixiv link twitter
FA links twit and fan
=================================
@Xochicoatl Yoliztli
You can request a merge like so:
and it’ll bring up any search for any of the names to one tag. Going to make my own request though based on your linked pages on your profile.
Brokedownandmadeone
Non-Fungible Trixie -

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
Not sure how these two are linked to each other, but quite a bit of content is mirrored from other pixiv. Also has those support sites in the sources (identical descriptions).
=======================================
FA and twitter link each other
=======================================
verified link
Background Pony #F40D
artist:rinewayne, artist:damivei, artist:mira.veike, artist:sunsets58465623, artist:summer2002
Unknown which tag to use as the main one
Derpi user Rine21 with artist:mira.veike confirmed
Other names they’ve used to sign their images (not known if ever used as an account name/URL):
Playwright, LiSam, LiSam.Art, Sam.Li, Summer Sun, MLP Summer, Lina Poter, Lina P.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide