Fanfic Writing General

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
At the moment, I’m trying to come up with a name for a location, and I was hoping I could get some input. The location is the domain of a monster overlord, so I want it to have a name that sounds menacing, and possibly connected to an underworld, but not something blatantly obvious. Right now it has the temporary name of Acheron until I can come up with something better.
And for the record, Xibalba is out, because that’s already being used.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Idea: At The Gala, Rarity blows up at Blueblood like before. But Twilight sees them. Twilight goes to scold… Rarity?
It turns out Blueblood and Twilight while not friends per se, do have a good working relationship in the buracracy. They get their tasks done.
Twilight criticizes Rarity for causing problems for Blueblood. Twilight told Rarity how she should not have even tried thinking about marrying Blueblood and blaming Rarity for thinking such illogical and possibly illegal things.
Rarity feels angry at her friend for not taking Raritys feelings into account. It doesn’t help for Rarity that Twilight herself comes from a noble family, whereas Rarity is just a commoner.
For my AU fic
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Random-Rambling
Yeah I wouldn’t doubt that.
I don’t ship them but I would love to see Blueblood and Rarity grow to have a mutual respect for each other.
Like perhaps Blurblood would respect Rarity’s work ethic and determination.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
please i need help, if you know worldbuilding and biomes i need advice
is this ok to you here is the labels
https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/art/Landmass-Clear-909098184
there is no M but those mountains are cold and ponies live there like the crystal ponies
P =plains or prairies
D = desert
O = oasis
S = swamp or swamp-like
T = tundra
H = hills
G - grasslands
there is no F but there are forest right next to the tundra
PML = portal to mainland (equestria) also grassland
B = beach
i just want help to see if this is ok or should i work on it, if so what do i need to change
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
For one of the next parts of the story I’m working on, the protagonist ends up meeting a bunch of other Heroes. Basically, all of them were chosen by a god to be their champion, and are in a holy city to meet with a Pope analogue to be blessed before going on their quest to slay the Monster Overlord. The other Heroes run the gamut of hero archetypes, and one of them is the obligatory “standard Isekai protagonist,” but with a significant twist- namely, that the world he was pulled from isn’t Earth.
And right now I’m trying to figure out where he actually came from.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
“Oh Button Mash, I have heard you and my sister are dating!”
“Yep I’m one lucky guy!”
“And I heard you had created some divine video game. You know, darling, I’m something of a creative myself.”
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
since i have a race of ponies that can turn into wolves and they need meat too so what non-sapient animals can they eat without them look like bad guys
i came up with a few
moose?
wild foul
rabbits
deer
seafood
is there any more or what should i do?
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
not monkeys because in the land there are no monkeys and also they know that monkeys should not be eaten due to reasons same with apes
pigeons idk either but again they eat wild fouls like quail, maybe they could find a wild variant of chickens
but i do like to ask what about moose?
because the only time we see a moose was that MMM cake episode (as far as know) so are moose sapient or not because again that chocolate moose does not look sapient (i know is chocolate) due to how it looks the actual animal might be the same as a regular deer that we saw a few times in the show
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
well bevers are debatable due to how their dams are good for the environment and wolfponies know this, muskrat well idk, maybe at times
they would not eat reindeer (I’m sure the holiday special with them is canon idk) due to obvious reasons but regular deer is ok due to that’s what regular wolves eat them, same with rabbits but only wild rabbits
i read wolves would eat insects but i say wolfponies don’t due to them being too small, they don’t eat racoons due to the risk of rabies
basically, wolfponies eat what regular wolves eat (to a limit) but they also supplement with fruit and veg they can eat as wolves
they can have sweets too but only ones that dogs for example can have (but they are very careful of it)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Twilight gets jealous of Starlight’s popularity with the students. She’s the cool one, apparently whereas Twilight is dorky egghead. Starlight is also very popular with the male students for some reason and of course any edgy girls.
Twilight desperately tries and fails to show she can be hip with kids.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
is there alcohol in equestria? because pinkie pie said that when spike slept in the punch bowl pinkie says that punch has been spiked which implies alcohol and using the work spiked is used as a pun since spike was sleeping in the punch and there is this picture
there is a bottle with a moon picture so it could be moonsine idk i just want to make sure because i want my story ideas to make sense within the show’s world since i did a pony version of a story and it does imply alcohol or whatever so i want it to make sense
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
ya i erased it sorry and i would expect alcohol i mean there is a pony in manehaten with a tattoo, mafia ponies and pinkie saying the punch has been spiked (due to spike sleeping in it but i know is a pun but it implies spiked punch exist)
i erased the links
my idea is that it is there is just not said much due to the rateing but it’s implied
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
A snippet of an idea I had for Zipp and Rainbow interacting:
Rainbow: Come on kid. You gotta say it.
Zipp: Look I think you’re really cool, but what you want me to say is so corny and lame.
Rainbow: I think you meant totally badass!
Zipp: Yeah if I were 6.
Rainbow: Fine, maybe I’ll find a new pegasus to take under my wing. I’ll have Pipp be my new cadet.
Zipp: Ugh fine. Welcome to the New Wonderbolts, just like before, only 200% More Awesomely Radical!
fans applaud
Rainbow: See that’s how you get attention of everypony! I came up with that myself! Impressive I know! Now I gotta teach you how to do my signature victory dance moves.
Zipp: Sigh. And this is the pony who made the first Sonic Rainboom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide