Fanfic Writing General

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Right now, I’m trying to generate “dialogue” for an… entity that has only a tenuous grasp of human languages. I tried to do this by feeding Google Translate random song lyrics through multiple languages.
Unfortunately, Google Translate is a bit too on the ball at the moment, since a lot of my input, while altered, isn’t the garbled nonsense I was hoping for.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Random woman: OMG, are you British?
Rarity: I beg your pardon?
Random woman: I love your accent! You sound so posh and British! How is it in England!
Rarity: First of all, thank you for the compliment. But I am not from Britian, I am a fullbred American!
Random woman: But you’re too posh for that!
Rarity: Are you implying Americans cannot be sophisticated?
Random woman: Well it’s just to be American you gotta be more uh into rodeo or football. They normally are not so hoity toity and…
Rarity: Enough! Those have nothing to do with being an American! I am a real American who chases the American Dream every day of my life. My voice I had to teach myself from watching old movies! I had to sell lemonade! I had to work long hours to get enough money for my buisness! And now I have been rewarded for my hard work! That is what it means to be American! If anything you act more like a medieval European peasent who accepts their lowly status! Go home and improve yourself so you call yourself a true American!
I like to think Rarity if she were real would actually be a proud American (although she would identify with the Boston or New York elite, while also having pride in her rags to riches story)
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
how do I tell a story where that even if is only just one picture and words you can visualize really well what is going on in a story?
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
maybe a bit too big with the bird
the sandworm could it but not as big as we saw in the show but still pretty big and territorial
maybe not centaurs because they would come from a different place but what i am thinking is adding that long neck dinosaur from Africa in the jungles but as a ghost i think it’s called Mokele-Mbembe
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr100dragon100
Mokele mbembe look like loch ness monsters. You could go with Pterodactyls or creatures similar to them.
Maybe you could go with smaller versions of minokawas. I guess I think of Ho Oh from pokemon or any of those legendary birds as a possible size.
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
what can be a good title for a story about a man and a prostitute who both went through heartbreak before in their lives but found each other and fell in love?
this is not NSFW
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
can anyone give me name example for “land of the spirits”
because I’m thinking of place names and i can’t seem to find a good name that description
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
the ethereal plains sound good
the idea of the land is that it has many biomes and all the creatures are living (in a way) but they all respect and have an appreciation for spirits (positive ones) so maybe this name could be good but i was thinking it will be named like Equestria, Australia, America you know a realistic land name but still keeps the idea of the ethereal plains
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Writing can be a very frustrating experience for me, because there are times when I know I know how I want things to play out, but I just can’t seem to figure out how to connect events together.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide