[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@DanielOrange
I was being rhetorical.
I haven’t made any artistic posts yet - neither here or any other platform.
I said it would most likely happen if I did.
Why “would” you listen, you mean, in case you were asking: Critics and people online in general don’t take it kindly if you don’t take their critical feedback. Which is certainly not helped by how creators don’t take any form of critical analysis nowadays.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@ИІЯІЖIRIN
Mom reassured me by saying that there are the kind with incredibly poor diets because of the people taking care of them, that they just buy them McDonald’s and let them stay in the basement with their video games without helping them exercise, while it takes me a few miles to get to that restaurant and back (I don’t drive), and I’ve been walking for so long that I hardly feel out of breath these days.
Techno-Babble

I’m just waiting for the end to come. Nothing else matters.
I can understand. I’ve got no more ambition, no more dreams. Each day blends into the next (often don’t know what day it is. Like living life in auto-pilot…
Background Pony #6F25
I know it’s self-centered to say it, but I wish my problems were more serious, because that way I feel like people wouldn’t think my problems are less than theirs.
I’m not saying it’s a competition, but sometimes it’s hard when they compare their sad life to my insignificant feeling.
Or at least that’s how they let me see it.
Background Pony #5787
Even if I make it in this world I’m going to be alone for my entire life
I’ll never have what it takes to make someone happy
Background Pony #93C3
Every time I try, I fail
I feel like I should give up once and for all instead of continuing to lie
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide