Vent thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
My mother spent an hour cooking a delicious meal today. It was pork chops with corn and mashed potatoes, and she cooked it after I told her I wouldn’t eat at work. But that was a lie. I did eat at work. When I got home, I threw my plate of food away. My mother found out and I really feel like a major douchebag.

I want her to keep cooking for me, but I find it difficult to put my selfishness in check. Maybe I should just tell her to not make the food that I won’t eat. But if I say that, she might misconstrue that I’m criticizing her cooking. It’s not my mom’s fault I’m a picky eater.

I’m also worried my guilt comes from the fact that my mother caught me throwing it away. Which makes me an even bigger douchebag.

My mother is an absolute sweetheart of a lady. I should treat her with more respect than I do. I really should be honest with her and tell her what I want to eat and what I don’t want to eat. Failing to do so is a big mistake on my part.

I feel like an absolute asshole.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
I just found out about the Hi Point ‘Yeet Cannon’

I didn’t know polymer 9mm could be aquired at 200usd.

However what I would need registration for a pistol might cost a bunch. the Maverick I’d just buy from a gun show.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

In digital purgatory
Oh I eat everything, very active. My only problem is huge muscular legs, unimpressive upper body, I’ve been doing goofy ab workouts lately.

Also if you work out carbs can translate into muscle mass, the body speeds up the carb burn so more protein can be built for muscles instead of energy.

@Badheart  
Yeah but what about the .40 Smith and Wesson type Hi-Point?

It would cost the same as the Yeet Cannon, but I don’t know how much either jam.

Obviously if I had a nice handgun I’d for the .40 S&W type chambering.

I assume they are proud of the yeet cannon, they made a big campaign for it, so I somehow think it might be decent.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
One trend that I just don’t like is “being special” just for sake of it. A lot of people that like this idea of “being special” doesn’t understand that, there is a pro and con of it. For me here’s a few trait from myself that I can consider special compare to the rest of the population. Dyslexia, highly emotional sensitive, and supertaster. Though there might few more but that’s something that I think of special trait of me.

Let’s see first what I got. Dyslexia, while the con is obvious, you know hard to read. But the pro is well vivid imagination, since dyslexia people think with picture instead of words. Highly emotional sensitive, can feel the emotion in high intensity, feeling good and happiness can feel “out of this world” to the point it can be “drunk with it”, but if the con isn’t obvious, well if you feel the negative emotion, It can hit you like truck moving at 100 km/h straight at you. And it get better, you can piss off out of anything and sometimes you don’t why, and the opposite is true you can feel good and laughing out of nowhere and you don’t know why. And the supertaster, while some people would like to want this trait so badly, but lemme tell it’s not always sunshine and rainbow. There is a darker side to everything. While sure, if the food is prefer it in the very good way, it feel blessing to taste it. But if it’s not then well, prepare of the feeling you’re about to puke at any minor thing, like not enough salt or the seasoning is too much. Which I have to say annoying.

So to recap. No “being special” isn’t better. It’s just well that special, it might attempt to have special trait in live But there is always the pro and con. Not just sunshine and rainbow.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Cyan Lightning  
I have no visual imagination until I sleep. I can’t think in pictures. I know what’s in my head but I can’t see it.

Despite this I maxed out visual recall and spatial reasoning in my voc assessment. The examiner said this was consistent strength with my work, despite me doing rather poorly on everthing else.

My right ear can’t hear high pitched sound.

I feel less prone to emotional change.

Not so sensitive stomach either, only ever has been sensitive after getting alcohol burns.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Just went for a 30 minute run and Godamn my calves are on fire. After having nothing but salad and soup and doing cardio and sprints instead of weights, I’ve lost 3 kilos in just over a week.

I could pass the Transit cop beep test no problem but I’ve got a ways to go before I can pass the state cop beep test.
Background Pony #CB65
@Terminal Red  
Nice, getting /fit/. Focusing on getting /lit/ myself.

@Background Pony #DB11  
Again, this is not the place for politics. Also, social media is unhealthy and using Twitter as a platform to vent is likely going to get you banned if you have unconventional opinions. mlpol.net is a better place to let off steam.  
And yes, they’ve been going after Jontron for years. They just hate how he’s become one of the most successful and iconic entertainers on the internet despite getting embroiled in political controversy at one point.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Terminal Red  
Fat is fuel and resistance training for muscle.

I’d avoid quick acceleration or slowdown. Adrenaline takes time to clear, and with this elevated heart rate your heart depends on your skeletal muscles to help pump blood.

So if your suddenly stop while full of adrenaline you can really stress your chest and feel lightheaded and weak.

A lot of people think they reached their limit when they suddenly stop in an adrenaline rush and lose all this oxygen going to their head.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ninji  
I think he knows that. I think he’s venting about his calves being on fire. I’m pretty sure he walks it off pacing up and down to cooldown. I do that. If I stop abruptly from 100 to 0 it’s gonna crash my system. like you said; I get major lightheadedness and I suddenly feel like I got robbed of stamina.

You know, maybe with your skill sets you can be a nutritionist trainer coach cartoon artist or something. you don’t get very many ppl like that.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
I know what he said. I just figured I can type more than a paragraph for something besides guns.

I’m going for biomedical engineer, or physiology of almost any kind.

Medical illustration wouldn’t be hard for me either. Maybe I’ll make some non violent anatomy drawings some time, that’s prob something I got to show more than tell.

Coaches are doomed to teach a science people outright refuse to understand. Because when you know better you have to do better. lots of things can change really fast.

Worst case scenario if I drop the ball of physiology or medical engineering I’ll do just fine making 60k a year sticking needles in blood doners.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide