Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
does anyone feel a nostalgia to the point where it kind of hurts when remembering old videos or watching early fandom videos?
because i do knowing how good (in my eyes) the fandom was back then especially with the show accurate fan animations, i wish the fandom was like that again but only about gen 4 (the show only) and the mlp 2017 movie.
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Mr100dragon100
I have worse. I don’t want to even think about the past because that makes me remember all that I missed out on.
Fallout: Equestria was already done back when I joined the fandom, and that community was already dormant when I started to read it. Moonstuck was also long finished. I wasn’t around for any of the ‘pillars’ of the fandom, or I was but I didn’t take part. Hell, G4 itself was already done by the time I actually interacted with the community. I never waited for or looked forward to the next episode alongside anyone, only on my own.
Yeah, that also means I dodged some serious bullets (like Project Horizons, from what I’ve heard of it, or the Twilicorn Rage), but you know Fear of Missing Out? Well, I’ve got Knowledge of Having Missed Out haha. Ten years around Friendship is Magic and it still passed me by.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Roseluck
i don’t remember seeing moonstuck when it first came out i remember the rage of twilight being an alicorn but i was ok with it
i miss Jan animations i did not read the tumbler page but i saw the animations i wish Hasbro would let him do some gen 4 art since the show is over, or at least i wish jan would give away his animations so someone else could finish them idk
it hurts to know that the fandom is not as fun as it used to be and some of the best had moved on or stay quiet but who knows maybe some might come back one day i just wish the fandom that is focused only on gen 4 will someday return to how it was before with that same feeling as the early fandom
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Mr100dragon100
Back in the day, the only way to watch the episodes was on YouTube. Synchtube was a website that let people watch YouTube videos together. So there would be a playlist made up of episodes and fan videos. That’s where the name Steven Magnet and the youtube caption meme came from.
The service lives on on https://www.cytu.be/r/v4c. In fact, starting with Season 4, me and some online friends would get together every week to hang out, watch the new episode, and share videos.
Fuck I miss those guys…
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mr100dragon100
Seasons come and go, not everything lasts forever unfortunately. All golden ages end for a new age to appear for the next era, but sometimes I do miss when G4 fan content was pumped out on the daily back when it was still airing new episodes.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As much as people hate Neighsay in School Daze, I can sort of understand why he was angry at Twilight. She said her school would help others “to respect their differences”. Little did Neighsay know that wasn’t just conflict resolution but actual differences between races.
If you really think about Twilight kind of tricked Neighsay.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
again who knows maybe we’ll get something like how the fandom was back then…back but with gen 4
Unless MLP:FiM gets a retelling or something like Dragon Ball Z Kai (which will never happen), it’ll never happen.
All golden ages end for a new age to appear for the next era, but sometimes I do miss when G4 fan content was pumped out on the daily back when it was still airing new episodes.
I feel like G4 was the last golden age ever and things will only get worse in every way imaginable.
@Roseluck
Yeah I’ve missed out on a lot too (not just with MLP, but everything) and am still missing out, but it doesn’t matter now. I didn’t really interact with the community until a few years ago when I was just a background pony on here. By the time I even started watching the show, the brony fandom was already declining. Just be glad you were even part of this fandom, even though you joined very late. You didn’t miss out on everything.
Posted Report
Mr100dragon100
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Starless
i don’t think so perhaps with new talent and hard work it might happen someday or at least videos that will feel like it was from that time, i mean i’m sure there is still new mlp fim fan videos anyways
is good to be optimistic because being optimistic can help bring that golden age back (again preferably gen 4 or even previous gens)
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mr100dragon100
I wish G4 would come back, preferably with a rewrite of the entire show and EqG, but it’ll never happen. I think people will still be shouting “Save Equestria Girls” in 10 years, but it’ll never get a proper finale.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide