2018 Derpibooru Community Collab

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Mike  
I remember last year someone suggest just to post as a BP and see what would come up. But in all seriousness, it depends on what you’re looking for in the design. When I started out,I took some inspiration from Canon designs an made them unique.
Binkyt11
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Mike  
Hmm, maybe after I’m done with the sketch for mine, I can jot something down for you on paper. And if you know anyone who can color it digitally, that’s fine by me.
Arifproject
Downvote -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Master of Downvote
@Binkyt11  
Hmm, try sketching out your cutie mark or if you already have it done, re-trace it using Inkscape. after you’ve done that, select the CM press Ctrl+K, then Shift+Ctrl+7 and add path effect > Envelope Deformation and bend the side path of both side to match your body curvature.

@Mike  
Hmm, not sure, i don’t think the pose will be a problem because it’s either standing or sitting mostly for this collab, try focusing on creating a rough design sketch (doesn’t have to be a perfect sketch) of your oc mane & tail first :D
Bexar Bandito
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I Sell Propane
if any of y’all are interested in coming up with a design for an oc but don’t have the means/ability to draw one, i would absolutely recommend idrawyourmlpoc.tumblr.com. it’s 100% free and it helped me create a reference for my own oc, so if you want to see your vision realized this is a great place to do it. i don’t think the artists there do show-style vectors, but what you do get is a handy visual reference for any of the artists here to use for this project. basically you just submit an idea (having a visual reference handy really helps) and wait a few days (i think i waited about 5 or 6 days) for one of their artists to create something. check it out!
Rinikka
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Me gusta el arte
I’m in as an artist, I’d love to help people out (but in December, because I have exams for the next two weeks). Wiii
JosieTranello
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It's A Trap!
Question I’m not sure that hasn’t been addressed, if we were in it last year, but the art of our OC was made by someone else, that will require us to get a new piece, correct? Just asking before I start shooting in the dark suddenly. I’m so glad I had common sense at 1:30 AM in the morning for once to ask a question before posting.
Luna
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Woona - Derpi Supporter
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Luna Best Pony~
I guess I could draw other people’s OC’s as long as I’m not being spammed with requests. I have a spare hour or two each day where I don’t really have to do anything, so might as well draw some OC’s for practice.  
So yeah, count me in, I’d like to help.

Edit:  
Offering free YCH’s for the event: Click Here to Learn More
Stellarator
Stellarator - For supporting the site
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

User is CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
So, if I primarily do 3d art, is there a way for me to submit something acceptable? See my artist tag for examples. I do use some publicly available meshes as bases for parts of my models, but I am not just throwing a downloaded model into SFM or anything.

Obviously I’d need to do full pony not anthro, but I happen to be working on an original pony body model that is almost ready.

If 3d art would break the stylistic coherence, I could experiment with cell-shading or other “toon shading” styles.

If allowing 3d art is a can of worms you don’t want to open, that is also okay and understandable. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide