Vent thread

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Don’t  
Ah, Male pattern baldness has claimed you too eh? My hair use to be beutifull, blonde and spikey. Then it started to thin so I shaved my head and grew a perma stubble on my face. Because I lift weights and run quite often, I’m still confident in my looks.

You’ll have to accept the baldness too. Don’t fight it.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
As a massive, huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, it bums me out that so many people think the answer to violence is violence. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
REMOVE KARENS

I’m getting real tired of puritans harassing artists, male and female alike, off social media left and right just for “not drawing wAhMeNs properly” hurr durr.

Shame on these platforms for enabling and inciting these bullying behaviors!

GET RID OF THEM
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Selaphiel  
Honestly, Jack needs to shut Twitter down. Twitter has shown the absolute worst side of humanity. You have people openly promoting insurrection in the comments section of news feeds, you have people bullying each other over artwork and other petty bullshit. It needs to stop. We can’t be trusted with social media.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I swear that I may very likely punch one of these idiot customers before the season ends.

How do you not read a sign that is right in front of you with a VERY clear message?

“This Register is Closed, Please Use Other Register”

“A Store Associate Must Serve Hot Food for Customers”

“Quarter Machine is for Car Wash, Vacuum Cleaner, and Our Laundromat Customers, ONLY”

“Please DO NOT Bring Propane Tanks and Gas Cans into the Store”
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Selaphiel  
You will never get rid of cancel culture. As long as people have a safe, low-risk way of destroying people they don’t like, they’re going to do it. You have to take away the big platforms. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 4Chan, all of it has to go.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide