Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Report site bugs here

Soarinjack
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Solitude  
Yeah, I realised the two different spellings after I made the post. I didn’t consider anyone would try to create a second tag to work around an alias.

I’ve posted the “war dash” tag in the alias thread.

Edit: an it has already been imp,emented. Damn, the mods move fast around here.
Horses R US
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Apple_Bloom> I'd better hit the gay

I’ve been having an issue with notifications for well over a week now. Just a few minutes ago I had 5 notifications and once I clicked on one of them, it said that there were none left on the page I navigated to.
A Masked Pony
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Praise The Sun.
@SuppliedRelic  
Me too. This is before I click the notifications tab.

full

And this is after.

full

And as soon as I go back to the homepage… It shows 2 notifications again. I’m not sure how else to explain it.
Rainboom Dash
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Rainbooms4Ever
@Trixie1995  
Yup

All mine does is hide all suggestive, questionable and explicit images unless it’s tagged with vore then suggestive and questionable is allowed

I might hide sonic images though because usually it’s just background ponies uploading crap lol

Or sonic and rainbow dash which… Meh
SuperSupermario24
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

fluffy sylveon
If we’re posting our filters:

full

I just based this filter off of the legacy default (back when it was just the regular default) and added/removed tags as I felt like I needed to.

Also, this non-public filter is apparently being used by 3 people.  
-Does that count when I’m logged in to my account in multiple places?  
Although I’m pretty sure I’m only ever logged in on my computer or iPad…-

-EDIT: wait, it’s 4 when I actually use it myself (I was on a different filter).  
hm.-

EDIT2: ignore all that (although it is apparently being used by 3 people who aren’t me)
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
I’ve got the filters user count problem too, but I can use this as an excuse to show off my pure filter insanity.

Not showing what my filter spoilers/hides, you’ll know why:  
full

I should really make a new filter :I
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@atalarikt  
I’m probably just gonna dump it soon. If you really wanna know, it’s filtering out a bunch of one-shot artists whose art styles don’t appeal to me much.

It’s ridiculously petty and I really should just get rid of it and start anew with a fresh filter.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Tired Artist
@EHAN  
That’s quite the list. I wonder how many of those artists have improved since you added them to your filter?  
>mfw I’m on the list  
full
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Trixie1995  
My guess would be the notifications got culled for being old, but for some reason their cached amount was still displayed. As far as I know, some notification-culling jobs were not running until recently, so that could be the cause.
A Masked Pony

Praise The Sun.
@Princess Luna  
Makes sense. I know you have to cache a lot to keep the site https. So i’m not really surprised to see a few little bugs here and there. Just seems to happen randomly and gets me excited for no reason lol.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponyvania - Chat, Art, RP, pony Discord!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide