Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I just want to know if Thanotos likes Donut County or not. It’s a fun, silly game (one that I completed because I enjoyed it that much), and I had the random thought one day that me might like it as well, so I wanted to ask him and move on. Sadly, that’s not what happened.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I do get too aggressive at times, so it’s more possible than I’d like.

@Mikey  
Think you can find where I went overboard? I like to have an understanding of what I did wrong for a more sincere apology.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

You’re not exactly in a position to judge here, mate.

Didn’t you come into a thread screaming about the “mountain of evidence” against someone, and when that began to turn sour and look fake, you left silently realizing you’ve backed the wrong crusade? He without sin n’ all.

From where I stand, along with how he always acts when he runs his mouth and then acts the victim, I’m gonna snark. He’s shown zero reason to try and just decide to put himself into a bubble and anyone disagreement is “bullying”  
If that’s how he wants to talk about games, there’s ResetEra for that.

Besides, I still haven’t gotten any proof that people didn’t want Ellie on the cover of “the last of us” because she superfluous reasons. A common trait that he’s done, time,and time, and time and time again.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
Maybe part of the problem is that I don’t regret saying that as much as I should. I can tell that I said it in a very asshole way, yet I can’t find myself truly regretting it. With that said, however:

@Thanotos Omega  
Thanotos, I’m sorry if I make you feel bad in ways I didn’t mean to, and made you feel attacked personally or ganked-up on. I am very aggressive when it comes to things that I feel like are wrong, due to who’s saying it or the information/logic used, and expect others to be the same way with me, like what Mikey did in another thread when I said that atheism is a religion.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Has the Clownshow ended? Can we talk about videogames instead of everyone’s personal Beefs and persecution complex?  
Vent thread and PM’s are only a few taps away.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Speaking of Video Games.

Astral Chain is fun. :3

Ironically I need to point out that comic of the guy skeezing on the female PC. That’s her dad.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I decided to clean up the side-quests in Prey, two of them I just needed to turn into the quest giver (I don’t remember Bioshock 1 having non-crazy NPCs you could just walk up to and kill for fun, and I think everyone in System Shock is already dead, so Prey is the first of the three to have that), and two were a station-wide scavenger hunt. Weird thing is that Drunk Tank quest didn’t appear until after I played the audio recording above the body, even though I played it well before than and it didn’t activate before. I also think that the quest Mixed Signals should have appeared by now, but that one may be due to me getting a head start without realizing it. I plan on trying to complete it and seeing if that fixes it like it did with Drunk Tank.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Terminal Red  
I want to see their artillery. The series has given me an appreciation for big guns.

I wonder how they’re going to expand the map. The far east doesn’t have much in the lore, does it?

full

For those of you who don’t know Warhammer Fantasy, yes, the map is heavily based on Earth.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Chaos Dwarves having the best artillery in the game is a dead certainty along with heavily armoured but very slow elite melee troops and Those Dwarf-bull hybrids for elite cavalry.

The lower tier troops and Cavalry will probably be filled out with Orc slaves and Hobgoblin wolf riders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide